New 20 Rupee Coin:All you need to know about the Coin
It’s been 10 years since the 10 rupee coin has been issued, now the centre has announced today, a coin of of Rs. 20 denomination.
The central government is also planning to issue new Re 1, Rs 2, Rs 5 and Rs. 10 coin. But the government has not decided any date of issue for these coins yet.
- Shape: 12-edged polygon (Dodecagon)
- Diameter– 27 millimeters
- Weight: 8.54 grams
- Made: New Rs 20 coin will be made in copper, zinc and nickel.
- Outer Ring: copper (65%), zinc (15%) and nickel (20%)
- Inner Ring: copper (75%), zinc (20%) and nickel (5%)
- Note: Unlike Rs 10 coin, the new Rs 20 coin won’t have any design on its edges.
- According to the notification the new Rs 10 coin will have a outside diameter of 27 mm and weigh 7.74 gm, while the Rs 5 coin will have a diameter of 25 mm and weight of 6.74 gms.
- The new series one rupee and two rupees coin will weigh 3.09 gm and 4.07 gm, while the diameter would be 20 mm and 23 mm respectively.
- The Lion Capitol symbol of Ashoka Pillar with the legend “Satyamev Jayate” below it will be inscribed on its front side. The words “Bharat” in Hindi and “INDIA” in English will be there on the right and left hand side of the symbol respectively.
♦Other Important Point
- Coins are minted at the four India Government Mints at Mumbai, Alipore (Kolkata), Saifabad (Hyderabad), Cherlapally (Hyderabad) and Noida (UP).
- The coins are issued for circulation only through the Reserve Bank in terms of the RBI Act.
- Total value of coins in circulation stands at Rs 25000 cr.
Telegram Group: Join
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here