NHB Assistant Manager Salary, Job Profile and Career growth
National Housing Bank, a Government of India owned entity, was set up on 9 July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. NHB is an apex financial institution for housing.
Every aspirant should know the details about NHB Scale I salary, NHB Scale I job profile and NHB Scale I career growth, which will create interest and help in the better preparation of the exam. So, here ambitiousbaba is providing all the details about the National housing finance (NHB) Assistant Manager salary, National housing finance (NHB) Assistant Manager job description, National housing finance (NHB) Assistant Manager career growth etc.
Check out the detailed National housing finance (NHB) Assistant Manager In-hand Salary, Job Profile, and Career growth and Promotion opportunities in the post below and resolve all your queries now!
♦NHB 2020 Scale I Salary
NHB 2020 Assistant Manager Salary and Other Benefits
- Starting Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The present pay scale is under revision.
- Selected candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- Current total emoluments are Rs. 48,330/- p.m. (approx.).
- Selected candidates will be entitled to additional increments for passing JAIIB/CAIIB exams.
NHB Scale I Salary – Other Benefits and Allowances
- Besides emoluments as per the pay scale given above, the Post will carry other facilities like Bank’s accommodation (at the discretion of the Bank subject to availability of accommodation as determined by the Bank from time to time),
- Reimbursement of expenses for medical/hospitalization,
- Telephone/mobile charges, newspapers, magazine, book grant, residential furnishing, maintenance of vehicle for official purpose etc. as per eligibility.
- Other benefits such as housing loan, vehicle loan, festival advance, LTC, gratuity, leave encashment, coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA etc. shall be as per rules.
Probation Period & Transfer
- A candidate appointed as Assistant Manager will be probation for a period of 2 years on which is extendable at the discretion of the Bank.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted in any department and transferred to anywhere in India.
♦NHB Assistant Manager Career Growth
Job prospects at the National Housing Bank is good. If you join as Assistant Manager at a young age, you can reach upto General Manager post. This depends on your age and your performance. Also, in NHB you will have a chance to get promoted every 4 years.
Career progression is:
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Manager-Additional General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Executive Director
- CFO- Managing Director.
- NHB Assistant Manager Previous years Cut-off
- NHB Assistant Manager Salary, Job Profile and Career growth
- NHB Assistant Manger: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Click Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|