NHB Scale I 2020: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I).
Before starting any exam’s preparation, you should must know the pattern and syllabus of that exam.
Ambitiousbaba.com providing here all the details about the National Housing Bank Assistant Mananger exam pattern and syllabus. In this article, we will deal with the National Housing Bank Scale I exam pattern and syllabus step by step. We will make sure that you have not left with any doubts regarding National Housing Bank Scale I exam pattern and syllabus.
♦NHB 2020 Exam Pattern – Assistant Managers (Scale 1 Officer)
Phase I: Online Examination
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||30||English||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||30 minutes|
- For every wrong answer marked, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of a candidate to interview.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks.
- The test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two parts Letter Writing and Essay.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive Test will commence immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and candidates have to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test.
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Phase II – Interview:
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on NHB website. Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY.
♦NHB 2020 Exam Syllabus – Assistant Managers (Scale 1 Officer)
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Seating Arrangement – Circular, Square and Linear
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Distance and Direction
- Alphanumeric Series and order and ranking
- Data Sufficiency and Miscellaneous questions
- Logical Reasoning
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equation
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problem on Ages
- Boats & Streams
- Pipe & Cisterns
English Language Syllabus
- Error Detection
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence based error
- Column based question
- Word usage
- Cloze test
- word swap
- Spelling based error, para jumbles
- Idiom and phrases
- Sentence completion
- Vocabulary Based
- Paragraph Completion
General Awareness Syllabus
- News related to Reserve Bank of India
- Banking / Financial Awareness / Economics news
- Banking Term and History
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as: National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary etc.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer Generation
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Operating System
- Computer Hardware
- Abbreviations related to Computer Knowledge
- Database Management System
- Internet and web technology
- computer and Networking Security
- NHB Assistant Manager Previous years Cut-off
- NHB Assistant Manager Salary, Job Profile and Career growth
- NHB Assistant Manger: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Click Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|