NYKS Recruitment 2019 : 225 Post
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sansthan NYKS Online Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff, Account Clerk and District Youth Coordinator Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form. Those Candidate Are Interested to the NYKS 2019 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 16/03/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/03/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 31/03/2019
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF DISTRICT YOUTH COORDINATOR: As on closing date of receipt application.
Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
Three years experience in Youth activities / Rural Development/ other social sectors including voluntary
work in a reputed organization
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS CLERK-CUM-TYPIST: As on closing date of receipt application.
1. B.Com of a recognized university or
2. Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work
3. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
4. Knowledge of Computer application
1. Experience of two years as National Service Volunteer (NSV)/ Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer
2. PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses will be an added advantage
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (MTS): As on closing date of receipt application.
Matriculation or equivalent
Worked as NSV/RSY/NYC for a minimum period of one year.
“Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil defense”
EXAMINATION SYLLABUS DETAIL / SELECTION CRITERIA:
For District Youth Coordinator (DYC):
The candidates qualified in the written test shall be called for an interview. Marks weightage for written test and interview will be 80:20.
For the Post of Accounts Clerk cum Typist (ACT):
For the Post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):