Para 13.2 Promotion Exam | Examination Structure | FOR PROMOTION TO SCALE I OFFICER
Public Sector General Insurance Companies’ Competitive Examination (Under Para 13.2 Of Promotion Policy For Supervisory, Clerical And Subordinate Staff) (Online Mode)
Details of Examination Structure & Qualifying Marks:
Paper 1 – Departmental Subjects (On-line mode – MCQs): Total 100 marks
Paper-I consists of the following Six (06) Groups containing the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each Group contains 40 questions:-
Candidate has to first select a Group she / he prefers to answer. In all, a candidate has to choose any three (03) groups from the given 06 Groups, for answering. Accordingly, a maximum of 120 Questions from 03 Groups will be available to a Candidate. Out of these 120 questions ANY 100 Questions are to be attempted.
And, in case more than 100 questions are attempted, only the first 100 questions, in the order in which they are presented to the candidate will be considered for evaluation.
Each question carries one mark. Composite Time allotted is 2 hours. There will be NO PENALTY for wrong answers.
Paper 2- English and General Knowledge: Total 100 Marks
This Examination will comprise of 02 parts:
(i) Objective Part (On-line mode – MCQs) – Time allowed 1 Hour 15 Minutes
(ii) Descriptive Part (On-line mode) – Time allowed 1 Hour 15 Minutes
♦Time and Activity Schedule
- For General Category candidates 50 marks in each of Paper 1 & Paper 2 out of 100, with an aggregate of 120 marks out of 200 for both the papers taken together.
- For SC/ST Category candidates 40 marks in each of Paper 1 & Paper 2 out of 100, with an aggregate of 100 marks out of 200 for both the papers taken together.
- Para Jumble
- Phase replacement
- Last 6 to 8 Month current Affairs
- Banking & Financial (4 to 5 Questions)
Static GK Syllabus
- National Park
- Folk Dance
- Thermal Power
- List of International & Domestic Airport
- International borders / Boundary lines & International Organizations & Headquarter
- List of Lakes
- List of Important Indian Cities on Rivers banks
- Nuclear Power Plants, Thermal Power Plants in India, Solar Power Plant in India
- List of Ports in India
- Stadiums in India & Sports trophy
- Famous Temple in India & List of Tiger Reserve in India
- -List of National Parks of India & Wildlife
- -Capital & Currency ETC, ETC…..
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK