Partnership Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 2
Partnership plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Partnership in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Partnership questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Partnership questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Partnership questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Partnership of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Partnership quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Partnership quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Partnership Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. A, B and C started a business together with Rs 12,000, Rs 12,000 and Rs 8,000 respectively. B worked only for ‘x’ months while C left the business ‘x’ month before the completion of year. If out of annual profit of Rs 3200, ‘A’ got Rs 1800, then find the value of ‘x’.
2. A and B started a business with Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. If A withdrew Rs 4000 after 3 months, B added Rs. 3000 more after 5 months and C invested Rs. 51000 for last two months, find the share of B at the end of a year if the difference b/w A’s and C’s share of profit after a year is Rs. 3600?
(a) Rs. 55000
(b) Rs. 33000
(c) Rs. 45000
(d) Rs. 42000
(e) Rs. 28000
3. The amount invested by P and Q is in the ratio 2 : 3 and that invested by P and R is 5 : 7. If the profit earned by P at the end of year is Rs. 76 less than that earned by R. Find the profit earned by Q.
(a) Rs. 95
(b) Rs. 228
(c) Rs. 285
(d) Rs. 380
(e) Rs. 114
4. A, B and C enter into a partnership business. A invested Rs. 24000 for whole the year, B invested Rs. 32000 first and after four months he increased its investment by Rs. 8000 and C invested Rs. 30000 for the first nine months and after that withdrawn Rs. 6000. If at the end of a year B gets total profit of Rs. 31200 then find the sum of profit of A and C?
(a) Rs. 36500
(b) Rs. 43875
(c) Rs. 44500
(d) Rs. 46500
(e) Rs. 48500
5. A, B, C invested amount in ratio 2 : 3 : 4 for time period in consecutive multiples of 4. If A got Rs. 2520 as profit share and ratio of B and C’s profit sharing is 3 : 5. Find B’s share?
(a) Rs. 5200
(b) Rs. 4820
(c) Rs. 5120
(d) Rs. 5040
(e) Rs. 4960
6. A, B and C invested in a business in the ratio 5 : 4 : 15 for a period of 4 month, 5 month and 4 month respectively. If C received Rs. 6000 more than B’s profit at the end of annual business then finds the total profit of the business if 25% of annual profit of business was paid as tax to govt.
(a) Rs. 8000
(b) Rs. 20000
(c) Rs. 12000
(d) Rs. 25000
(e) R. 6000
7. A, B and C invested in a ratio of 7 : 8 : 5 in a business. They got an annual profit of Rs. 136800 of which 23% was donated to orphanage and remaining profit was divided according to their investment. If A invested for 4 months and C for 6 months, find difference between A and C’s share?
(a) Rs. 1368
(b) Rs. 1228
(c) Rs. 1444
(d) Rs. 1548
(e) Rs. 1642
8. Dheeraj and Abhinav entered into a partnership with the capital in the ratio of 3 : 5. If ration between time period of investment was 4 : 3 respectively and Abhinav gets Rs. 250 more than Dheeraj as profit share. Find 75% of total profit share?
(a) Rs. 1867.5
(c) Rs. 1678.5
(d) Rs. 1687.5
(e) Rs. 1688.5
9. Amit and Rahul enter into a partnership with investment 3 : 8 and if ratio of time period of investment of Rahul and Amit is 3 : 4 respectively. And Rahul gets Rs. 750 more than Amit as profit share. Then find the 40% of the total profit?
(a) Rs. 1150
(b) Rs. 1200
(c) Rs. 800
(d) Rs. 750
(e) Rs. 900
10. A invest Rs. 288 more than B in a business and B has invested his capital for 7 months while A has invested his capital for 4 months. If the share of profit of A is Rs. 42 more than that of B and total profit obtained is Rs. 358 then find the amount invested by B.
(a) Rs. 237
(b) Rs 140
(c) Rs 242
(d) Rs 232
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|