Partnership Quiz for SBI CLERK, RRB PO & RRB CLERK: Quiz -5
Partnership topic is a very must do topic for various banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways etc. exams. 1-2 questions are often asked from Partnership topic.
This Partnership Quiz will help you in future banking examinations such as IBPS, SBI, RBI etc., and other banking exams.
This quiz features essential questions that follow the structure of banking and Insurance examinations, so attempt this Partnership Quiz to assess your level of preparedness.
1. P and Q started a business by investing Rs. 45,000 and Rs.54,000 respectively. After four months R joined the business with a capital of Rs. 30,000. After two more months Q left the business with his capital. At the end of the year P got a share of Rs. 13,500 in the profit. What is the total profit earned?
(a) Rs 26800
(b) Rs 27600
(c) Rs 28600
(d) Rs 29200
(e) none of these
2. A started a business, B and C joined him in the 1st year ,they invested in the ratio of 5:4:7 respectively and the period for which they invested was in the ratio of 4:3:2 respectively. In the 2nd year , A doubled the investment, B and C continued with the same investment as they investor for the same no. of month as they did in 1st year. The total profit after 2 years was 14000. What is B’s share of profit.?
(a) Rs 2500
(b) Rs 3000
(c) Rs 3500
(d) Rs 4000
(e) none of these
3. A, B and C started a business with a total investment of Rs. 720000. A invested Rs. 60000 more than B. B invested Rs. 30000 less than C. If the total profit at the end of year is Rs. 86400, then find B’s share in profit.
(a) Rs. 32400
(b) Rs. 25200
(c) Rs. 28800
(d) Rs. 24200
(e) Rs. 34200
4. A, B and C jointly start a business A puts in Rs 15,000 for 8 months B puts in Rs 12,000 for 9 months and C puts in Rs 8,000, for the whole year. In the end of the year there is a profit of Rs 10,800. The difference between A’s share and C share in the profit will be :
(a) Rs 800
(b) Rs 600
(c) Rs 1200
(d) Rs 1,800
(e) none of these
5. A, B and C invested on amount of 700, 500 and 1200 in an business for 1 year. If they invested more amount in the ratio 3 : 2 : 5 at the end of six months and total profit obtained at the end of year is Rs. 10,000 then find the profit share of C
6. Rohan and Sohan started business with Rs.1000 and Rs.1500 respectively. After six month Rohan withdrew X% of his investment and Rajni replace Sohan with X% of Sohan’s Capital. After 1 year Rajni’s share of profit is Rs. 2700 out of the total profit Rs. 11400. Find the value of X?
7. A and B started a business in partnership with the investment of Rs. 27000 and Rs. 36000 respectively, after 4 month A withdraw 5000 Rs. and B added 6000 Rs. more and C joined with 35000 Rs. if after one year they get a total profit of Rs. 130500, then find the profit share of C?
(a) Rs. 36000
(b) Rs. 32000
(c) Rs. 35000
(d) Rs. 38000
(e) Rs. 42000
8. A started a business. After 4 months from the start of the business, B and C joined. The respective ratio between the investments of A, B and C was 4 : 6 : 5. If A’s share in annual profit was Rs. 250 more than C’s share, what was the total annual profit earned?
(a) Rs. 3,740
(b) Rs. 3,910
(c) Rs. 4,250
(d) None of these
(e) Rs. 3,450
9. Mohit and Ankit entered into partnership business, Mohit invested Rs. 10200 and Ankit invested Rs. 10800 for first six months after that Mohit double his capital for next 4 months then withdraw its investment and Ankit half his initial amount for next six months. If they got total profit of Rs. 50000 then find the profit share of Mohit?
(a) 25750 Rs.
(b) 26750 Rs.
(c) 28750 Rs.
(d) 27258 Rs.
(e) 29750 Rs.
10. A, B and C invested in a partnership business. Out of total investment done by A, B and C together, A invested 40% of total, B invested 100/3 %of remaining and remaining is invested by C. A invested for first 8 months, B invested for whole year and C invested for 9 months. If at the end of year difference between profit share of B and C was Rs. 2400, then find total profit?
(a) 18800 Rs.
(b) 18400 Rs.
(c) 19800 Rs.
(d) 18600 Rs.
(e) 18200 Rs.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|