Partnership Quiz for SBI CLERK, RRB PO & RRB CLERK: Quiz -6
Partnership is a vital topic for every bank and other competitive exams. Once you know the Partnership tricks, you can undoubtedly and rapidly solve questions without burning through any time. So, here we are providing you Partnership Quiz with a detailed explanation. This Partnership Quiz is completely FREE. Before appearing for any competitive exams, candidates must try to solve this Partnership Quiz as much as possible. Aspirants can obtain a good score if they solve this Partnership Quiz carefully and efficiently.
1. A started a business with Rs 9000 and B joined him with Rs 16000 after 3 months. After a year ‘A’ got 35% of total profit for his managerial work while remaining profit is divided into A and B according to their investment. It after an year ‘A’ got Rs 52800 as his share, the total profit earned by them?
2. A, B and C started a business by investing in the ratio 3 : 4 : 5. After 3 months, A withdrew 1/12th of total amount invested by B and C together. If B got Rs. 19200 at end of year as profit, Find share of C in profit?
(a) Rs. 28000
(b) Rs. 22000
(c) Rs. 32000
(d) Rs. 24000
(e) Rs. 35000
3. Sumit’s investment is 1.5 times the investment of Sahil and ratio between period of their investment is 2 : 1. If share of Sumit in total profit is Rs.7550 more than the share of Sahil in total profit, then find the total profit.
4. A, B and C enter into partnership business. A invested Rs. x, B invested Rs. 600 more than A and C invested Rs. 1200 more than A for 8 months, 10 months and 6 months respectively. If A got Rs. 27000 as profit share and B got Rs. 36000 as profit share, then find amount invested by C ?
(b) Rs. 9600
(c) Rs. 10400
(d) Rs. 10200
(e) Rs. 10800
5. A, B and C enter into a partnership business. A invested Rs. 24000 for whole the year, B invested Rs. 32000 first and after four months he increased its investment by Rs. 8000 and C invested Rs. 30000 for the first nine months and after that he withdrew Rs. 6000. If at the end of a year, B gets total profit of Rs. 31200 then find the sum of profit of A and C?
(a) Rs. 36500
(b) Rs. 43875
(c) Rs. 44500
(d) Rs. 46500
(e) Rs. 48500
6. A, B and C entered into a partnership business, A invested Rs. x, B invested 25% more than A and C invested 20% more than B for first 6 months. After that A left the business and B withdraw 50% of his investment and C increased investment by 50/3 % for next 3 and 6 months respectively. If at the end of a year difference between profit share of C and (A + B) together is Rs. 12375, then find profit share of C ?
(a) Rs. 56500
(b) Rs. 52500
(c) Rs. 48500
(d) Rs. 58500
(e) Rs. 60500
7. A started a business with Rs. 52,000 and after 4 months B joined him with Rs. 39,000. At the end of the year, out of total profit B received total 20,000 including 25% of the profit as commission for managing the business. What amount did A receive ?
(e) None of these
8. Yogesh, Deepak and Sanjay started a business with Rs 16000, Rs 12000 and Rs 8000 respectively. After a year if all three divide the profit equally then time given by Yogesh in business is what percent of the time given by Deepak in business?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|