JAIIB Paper 1 Memory based Questions: 26th Feb 2022
The “Principles and practices of banking” paper exam have been conducted on 26th February 2022 by JAIIB.
Here we are providing the Recollected Questions of the JAIIB Exam. Candidates need to visit the “Principles and practices of banking Recollected Questions: JAIIB, 26th February 2022” post, so that they can get a clear idea about the questions that came in the Principles and practices of banking paper of JAIIB.
Here, we’ll take a closer look at the questions that came in the Principles and practices of the banking paper of the JAIIB exam, in detail.
Candidates can Check the Recollected Questions of Principles and practices of banking paper: JAIIB, 26th February 2022 from here.
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Principles & Practices of Banking (JAIIB Paper 1) Exam question (26/2/2022)
- Green Clause LC
- Article left by mistake relationship – Trustee and beneficiary
- SBI and subsidiary merger – Amalgamation
- MSF mai basis point se question- 25 basis point
- What is the meaning of cryptocurrency
- Secondary market instrument se question
- Full form of MAC
- Monetary policy committee member number
- Match the column : Value, belief, norma and culture
- Match the column: Hypothecation, Bailment, pledge
- RBI report published how many times
- Payment system in india – NACH
- Min and max number of private company- 2 and 200
- SHG registration question
- Question on personal work
- Promotion mix mai kya-kya cover hota h
- Ethics – 10-12 questions
- Marketing- 10-15 questions
- Identify risk – Credit risk, legal risk and market risk
- Fund based and non fund based question
- LTV for Gold Loan – 75%
- Joint ac with A&B with e or s and in case A dies, can B alone take funds.
- Cccb (Basel) advantages
- Payment Bank and collecting Bank sections under banking regulation act
- 4 Questions from NPA
- What happens in case of death of one of joint account holder?
- More questions from priority sector and working capital
- Priority sector lending distribution %
- 2-3 questions on identify the risk
- NRO acc
- Nominee account qn
- Right set off
- Bailee bailor
- Half nest full nest empty nest
- Pvt company members asked
- Marginal Standing facility – 4.25%. Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) is a provision made by the Reserve Bank of India through which scheduled commercial banks can obtain liquidity overnight, if inter-bank liquidity completely dries up.
- Maximum unit cash (Day NULM) – 2 lakhs (Individual), 2 Lakhs per member or 10 lakhs (Group)
- Calculation of provision (DA 1, 2, 3) – Secured-25%, 40%, 100% ; Unsecured – 100%
- Borrower enjoys a CC limit of Rs. 10 lakhs against stock with you for Rs. 12 Lakhs. Insured amount of stock is Rs. 10 Lakhs. If the customer suffered a loss due to fire, what is the eligible insurance compensation? 12L, 10L, 6L, 5L – 10 lakhs
- Counter cyclic capital buffer – 2.5% of bank exposure – The aim of the Countercyclical Capital Buffer (CCCB) regime is twofold. Firstly, it requires banks to build up a buffer of capital in good times which may be used to maintain flow of credit to the real sector in difficult times. Secondly, it achieves the broader macro-prudential goal of restricting the banking sector from indiscriminate lending in the periods of excess credit growth that have often been associated with the building up of system-wide risk.
- D1 is fresh nomination, D2 is cancellation, D3 is modification
- Forged instruments – 85(1) order, 85(2) bearer, 85(A) DD, 89 material alteration & 129 crossed cheque
- GAP Model – creates a roadmap for the overall service delivery process and identifies the gap between the processes so that the complete model works efficiently and effectively. The GAP Model of Service quality helps to identify the gaps between the perceived service and the expected service
- Section 138 in The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881. (c) the drawer of such cheque fails to make the payment of the said amount of money to the payee or, as the case may be, to the holder in due course of the cheque, within fifteen days of the receipt of the said notice.