Probability & Permutation and Combination Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 2
Probability & Permutation and Combination plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Probability & Permutation and Combination in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Probability & Permutation and Combination questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Probability & Permutation and Combination questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Probability & Permutation and Combination questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Probability & Permutation and Combination of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Probability & Permutation and Combination quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Probability & Permutation and Combination quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Probability & Permutation and Combination Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Find the probability of choosing a team of 11 players from 8 batsmen and 8 bowlers if it is given that number of batsmen should always be greater the number of bowlers.
2. How many 6 letter words can be formed using the word “MATTER” in which no T’s comes together?
3. How many four-digit numbers can be formed from digits 0, 2, 4, 6, 5, 1 such that each number is divisible by 5 and no repetition is allowed?
4. Find the probability of getting at most two heads if three unbiased coins are tossed simultaneously?
5. Find the probability of forming a 8 member committee from a group of 7 men and 5 women such that no even number of women are selected in the committee?
6. In how many different ways can the words be formed using letters of word CAREER such that no consonant occupy even position?
7. A bag contains 6 Red, 4 blue and 8 while ball, if three balls are drawn at random, find probability that one is Red and two are blue?
8. Find the probability of arranging the word “WOODEN” such that all the vowels will come together?
9. A boy contains 3 green, 4 yellow and 5 white balls. 3 balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that all the three balls are not of same colour.
10. The probability of selecting A, B, C, D independently is 1/3,3/5,4/7,3/10. If their selection is interdependent and A will be selected with C only and B, D are not selected with C then find the probability of selecting A?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|