Probability & Permutation and Combination Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 9
Probability and Permutation & Combination is a crucial topic for all Banking exams. Probability and Permutation & Combination are topics that appear in almost every competitive exam. In this article, we have come up with the Probability and Permutation & Combination Quiz to enhance your preparation. This Probability and Permutation & Combination Quiz is available to you at no cost. This Probability and Permutation & Combination Quiz includes a detailed solution for each question. This Probability and Permutation & Combination Quiz should be solved by candidates in order to improve their understanding of this topic as well as learn tricks to solve more questions.
1. Find the number of ways in which four couples can sit around a circular dining table such that no two females sit together?
2. The probability of puzzle not being solved by three students A, B, C individually is 0.5, 0.4, 0.7 respectively. Find the probability that atmost two students will solve the puzzle.
3. Find number of ways in which four digits number can be formed from digits 0, 2, 3, 4, 6, 5 without any repetition such that each number is divisible by 5 ?
4. In a bag there are three color balls black, brown and blue. Number of balls of black color is 6 more than no. of balls of brown color. If one ball is drawn from the bag then probability of getting blue is 3/11. Find the no. of black color ball if possibility of getting black ball is 5/11.
5. In how many different ways can the letters of the word ‘CANDIDATE’ be arranged in such a way that the vowels always come together?
6. In a bucket there are different colored packets of black, blue and white colors. The probability of selecting one black packet out of the total packet is 2/5 and the probability of selecting one blue packet out of the total packet is 3/7.The number of white packet in the bag is 18. Find total number of packet in the bucket?
7. In jack & jones store , stock is available of three colour of t-shirts black, blue and red. Probability of selling one black t-shirt is 1/6, one blue t-shirt is 2/7 . If in store number of red colour t-shirts are 207. Then find difference between stock available of total black t- shirts and blue t-shirts?
8. There are 5 multiple choice questions in an examination. How many sequences of answers are possible, if the first three questions have 4 choices each and the next two have 6 choices each?
9. A bag has seven red, four white and three green balls while another bag has five red, six yellow and three blue balls. A bag is selected at random and a ball drawn out of it, then Find the probability that the ball drawn is red.
10. How many FOUR letter words containing at least one vowel and one consonant can be formed using the letters of the word JUKED so that no word is repeated in the word formed?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|