Probability & Permutation and Combination Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz- 4
Probability & Permutation and Combination plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Probability & Permutation and Combination in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Probability & Permutation and Combination questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Probability & Permutation and Combination questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Probability & Permutation and Combination questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Probability & Permutation and Combination of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Probability & Permutation and Combination quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Probability & Permutation and Combination quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Probability & Permutation and Combination Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. A box contains 2 blue balls, 4 red balls, 5 green balls and 1 yellow balls. If two balls are picked at random, what is the probability that at most 1 ball is blue?
2. A bag contains 3 Red, 4 Blue and 2 Yellow ball, 3 balls drawn at random. Find the probability that at least 2 balls are blue.
3. In a room, 10 people sit in which 4 left hander and 6 right handers. Find the probability that left hander shake hand with only left handers.
4. A word is formed by using Seven alphabets in which 3 are vowels. In how many ways it can be formed in which 2 vowels always be together.
6. There are five boys and six girls in school. What will be the probability of making a team of four students which contains at least two girls ?
7. In how many ways 8 people can sit around a circular table so that Abhishek and Abhinav should never sit opposite to each other.
8. Probability of getting one Red ball from a bag full of balls is 2/13 and Black balls in the bag is 5. If white ball is 30% less than Brown ball and 40% more than the black balls then find the number of Red balls.
9. How many different straight lines can be formed by joining 12 different points on a plane of which 4 are collinear and the rest are non-collinear?
10. There are five mangos and six oranges in a bucket. What will be probability of Picking up four fruits which contains at least two orange?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|