Profit And Loss for RRB PO & Clerk | Quiz-8
Profit and Loss Questions are frequently asked in many competitive exams. Generally, the Profit and Loss Questions asked are related to basic concepts and formulas. Often students make mistake to use profit and loss formulas. So here we provide you Profit and Loss Quiz to boost your preparation. This Profit and Loss Quiz is absolutely FREE for the candidates. This Profit and Loss Quiz contains detailed solution to each question. So those students who are preparing for SSC or bank exams or any other competitive exams can practice these Profit and Loss Questions.
1. A seller marks the price 50% above the cost price and gives 10% discount on an item. While selling, he cheats customer by giving 20% less in weight. Find his overall profit percent (approximate) ?
2. Ratio of numerical value of profit percent and cost price of a article is 4 : 5. Ratio of numerical value of profit percent to the sum of cost price and selling price is 4 : 11 then find the selling price
3. If an article sold at Rs. 256 and shopkeepers earn some profit. If he sell it at 25% more than ratio of new to previous profit percent is 15 : 7 . Find the cost price of the article?
4. A shopkeeper allows 4% discount and allows 2 article free on purchase of 14 article. He earns 40% profit during the transaction. By what above the cost price he marked goods?
5. When an article was sold for Rs 696 percent profit earned was P%. When the same article sold for Rs 841, percent profit earned was (P + 25%). What is the value of P?
6. A shokeeper bought 150 calculators at the rate of Rs. 250 per calculator. He spent Rs. 2500 on transportation and packing. If the marked price of calculator is Rs. 320 per calculator and the shopkeeper gives a discount of 5% on the marked price then what will be the percentage profit gained by the shopkeeper?
7. Amar sold his moped to Bharat at 20% proﬁt and Bharat sold it to Sridhar at 10% proﬁt. Sridhar sold the same to a mechanic and received Rs 2,316. If Amar had sold the same moped to the mechanic and receive the same amount the mechanic paid to Sridhar, what proﬁt percentage would Amar have made?
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
8. To make an article, it takes 80 hours for a workman who is paid Rs 3.60 per hour. 25% of the material is wasted in the course of working, which costs Rs 45 per kilogram. At what price must the article be sold so as to yield a profit of 33.33%, if its weight was measured to be 16 kg?
(a) Rs 360
(b) Rs 404
(c) Rs 396
(d) Rs. 385
(e) Rs. 369
9. Cost price of a table is 20% more than cost price of a chair and shopkeeper marked up table at 25% above cost price and chair at 40% above cost price. If shopkeeper allowed discount of 20% on chair and 25% on table and difference between both selling price was 6 Rs. then find sum of marked price of 2 two table and three chair?
(a) 8840 Rs
(b) 8260 Rs
(c) 8460 Rs
(d) 8640 Rs
(e) 8530 Rs
10. A shopkeeper sold an article A at 20% gain and another article B at 20% loss. Find her overall gain or loss percent if S.P. of both articles were same?
(b) 5% loss
(c) 5% gain
(d) 2.5% loss
(e) 2.5% gain
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|