Profit And Loss for RRB PO & Clerk | Quiz-10
Profit and Loss is a topic that is covered in many competitive tests. It’s important to note that the Profit and Loss Questions often deal with basic ideas and computations. A common mistake made by students is utilizing profit and loss formulas. Our Profit and Loss Quiz can help you prepare. Profit and Loss Quiz is free to take. In this Profit and Loss Quiz, you’ll find thorough answers to all of the questions asked. Profit and Loss Quiz is a must-do for those who want to improve their preparation for forthcoming examinations.
1. A watch dealer usually sells watches for Rs.2350 per watch. Once he gave two successive discounts of 15% and 25% while selling a watch to a customer. But he charged an additional 8% on the net sale price from the customer. By what percent is the new selling price less than the original selling price?
2. A trader buys goods at 20% discount on marked price. If he wants to make a profit of 25% after allowing a discount of 20%, by what percent should his marked price be greater than the original marked price?
3. The marked price of a bike in two stores A and B is same. In store A bike is available at 30% discount and in store B same bike is available at two successive discounts of d% and 8%. A man bought bike from store A at Rs. 49000. If man would have paid Rs. 7672 more, he could have bought the same bike from store B. Find the discount ‘d’ allowed by store B on bike?
4. Yogesh mark up an article 40% above its cost price. At the time of sale, he gave 20% discount on mark price but take 2.5% CGST and 2.5% SGST as tax on discounted price of article. On selling the article Yogesh earns Rs. 352 as profit. Find the mark price of article.
5. Ratio of markup price and selling price when a discount is given, of an article is 5 : 4 and ratio of cost price and selling price is 5 :6. If discount% is double up then a loss of 60 Rs. occur. Find the mark up price.
6. Satish buys Wheat at Rs. 10 per kg and puts a price tag on it so as to earn a profit of 30%. However, his faulty balance shows 1 kg when it is actually 700 gm. What is his actual profit percent?
7. If the cost of pins reduces by Rs. 4 per dozen, 12 more pins can be purchased for Rs. 48. The cost of pins per dozen after reduction is:
(a) Rs. 8
(b) Rs. 12
(c) Rs. 16
(d) Rs. 20
(e) None of these
8. A man sold a TV at 25% profit on its cost price. If he further sold it at 25% profit on this selling price, his profit would have increased by 5% of the cost price + Rs 200. Find the cost price of TV.
(e) None of these
9. Selling price of an article is 24 Rs. If value of percentage profit is numerically equal to cost price then find the cost price (in Rs.) of article.
10. If numerical value of percentage markup up price, List price per kg and percentage discount offered on list price of a product are in the ratio 20 : 12 : 9 then find the percentage profit on the product.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|