Questions asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 1st Shift: 4th June 2019 Memory based Paper
The most awaited exam of the year, SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier 1, has started from 4th June with in various shifts. and the SSC CGL Tier-1 exam 1st shift is over now. so here we are come out with the memory based paper of ssc cgl tier-1 or you can say Questions asked in SSC CGL tier-1 exam 1st Shift 4th June 2019. Check below the questions asked in SSC CGL Exam today.
1) 3 , 7 , 16 , 35 , ? – Ans: 74
2) Indian national Association Founder –Surendranath Banerjee
3) In a certain code language, “VICTORY” is written as “CIVTYRO”. How is “SQUARES” written in that code language?- UQSASER
4) South Africa President- Cyril Ramaphosa
6) In a certain code language, “CG” is written as “AH”. How is “GT” written in that code language?- EU
7) Malleable opposite word-
8) . AAZ, CDX, EGV, ?- GJT
9) if LUCK IS Written L2UIC3KI, then Xerox will be written as?
10) Capital of Kazakhstan- Nur-Sultan
11) Exorbitant same word-
12) First CJI woman- Fatima biwi
13) G20 SAUMMIT Location-Argentina
14) Notorious opposite word- famous
15) ABC is a right angle triangle with side 20,21,29. Find the inradius?
16) Olympic council of Asia- Kuwait City, Kuwait
17) Procrastinate same word-
18) which country first established GST- France
19) Total surface are of hemisphere is 41.58 square cm find its curved surface areas?
22) Largest river island – Majuli (Brahmaputra River)
23) एक वस्तु की लाभ क्रय 170% हैं उसके क्रयमूल्य में 20% की विरधी की जाये और विक्रयमूल्य सामान राखी जाये तोह कितने %का लाभ होगा
24) Boxing championship gold winner at finland- Kavinder Singh Bisht
25) Somnath temple attack ? – Mahmud of Ghazni
26) Tisco established- 190727) Sundari tree related question?
28) thoda sport dance related which state- Himachal
29) Credited with the discovery and identification of the electron- J. J. Thomson
30) malimath committee related- criminal justice system
31) Goa’s CM- Pramod Sawant
32) India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (Ind-Indo Corpat) Commences at- port Blair
33) FIRST FEMALE DGP OF POLICE- Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
34) Methylphenidate related question
35) india gee bee boxing tournament 2019 number of model- 9
36) Dry Ice related question?
37) metalloids related question?
38) wadiyar dynasty located- Mysore
39) Cost of Living Survey which Orgnization- Economist Intelligence Unit
40) Founder of facebook- Mark Zuckerberg
41) 1875 is distributed in such a way that A’s share is equal half of B and C, B’s share is one fourth of A and C. Then find the value of C?
42) If O is the center of the circle and PQ and PR two chords of equal length of each 12cm. PO intersects QR at S. the find the length of OS?
43) Since many days (1)/ the government sat on (2)/ the citizens joint application (3)/ and refused to say why (4) No error (5) =1
44) In his speech (1) the minister called for (2)/ speedier measures to dispense with justice (3)/ at all the high courts and low courts (4)/ No error (5)= 3
Sanskrit has been instrumental in (45) a continuity to Indian civilization. In its (46) it was spoken and used in all regions of India including the Dravidian south. While Tamil has maintained a more or less independent literary tradition, all other languages in India have taken freely from Sanskrit vocabulary and their literature is (47) with the Sanskrit heritage. Sanskrit is perhaps the oldest language in the world to be recorded. Classical Sanskrit which developed from the Vedic held (48) from about 500 BC to about 1000 AD. In independent India it is (49) among the languages of the Eight Schedule of the Constitution though it is not the official language of any state. The hymns of the Rig Veda are the seeds of Sanskrit literature.
45) (1) Protesting
Answer: Option 3)
- (1) Heyday
Answer: Option 1)
47. (1) Arranged
Answer: Option 3)
- 1) Sway
Answer: Option 1)
- . (1) Tested
Answer: Option 4)
- I finish all my work in the office ………… I can spend some quality time with my daughters (so that)
3) So that
5) None of these
Correct- Option 3
- An article is sold at loss of 15% if it is being sold at 30.60 more he would have gained 10% to earn profit of 9% at how much it should be sold?
- The average is 12 number is 42, if 1st 4 numbers average is and the average of last 5 number is and relation between 5th ,6th and 7th is given, then find the sum of 5th and 7th number?
53) 4:35:: 9: ?
54) 2+tanA + Cot A/Cosec A*sec A?
55) x+y+z=19, x^2 + y^2 +z^2 =133then xz=y^2?
In the following question, select the odd word from the given alternatives.
56)(a) Fennel seed,(b) groundnut ,(c) Cumin seed , (d) Mustard seed
57)(a) JMP,(b) KNQ, (c) BEH, (d) ADH
58) (a) 243, (b) 702, (c) 601, (d) 406
No story is a fiction.
Some fictions are poetries.
All fictions are novels
I. Some story being novels is a possibility.
II. Some novels are not stories.
60) In the following question, correct the equation by interchanging two signs.
24 × 8 ÷ 9 + 9 – 10 = 26
(a) ÷ and – (b) ÷ and × (c) × and – (d) × and +
61) If 21 (49) 14 and 159 (169) 146, then what is the value of ‘A’ in 56 (A) 44?- Ans144
62) In a row of Ram is 20th from the left end of row. Mohan is 10th to the right from Ram and is at the exact center of row. How many Person are there in the row?- Ans59
63) If ‘P 3 Q’ means ‘P is daughter of Q’, ‘P 5 Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’, ‘P 7 Q’ means ‘P is mother of Q’ and ‘P 9 Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’, then how is Jrelated to K in J 3 L 9 N 3 O 5 K?- Niece
64) Without a doubt (Idioms Phrases)
- No idea 2. For certain 3. Without knowledge 4. Without laws- Ans 2
65) Smell A Rat(Idioms Phrases)
- To reveal secrets 2. To suspect that something is wrong 3. Talking nonsense 4. To get momentum in job- Ans 2
66) Book : Thesaurus : : Diseases : ?- Anemia
67) ABC : K : : DEF : ?- T
1)Committee related to decontrol of Sungar industry?- Rangarajan Committee
2) Number of Mahajanpada during 6 BC ? – Appox 22
3) Which of the kingdom don’t have Monrach?
4)Who is founder of Chaulakya Dynasty? – Pulakeshin -1
5) Who is the first woman Pm if the world- Srimau Bhandar Naike
6) Special Olympics 2019 were conducted ? – Abu dhabi
7) Tiger project launched?- Jim Corbett National Park,
8) Home Registration Assessment bill in which state? –
9) Who is the first SAARC lady president – Fatima Saed
10) Aldehyde related question?
11) hormone control other horomones?
12) Which instrument user dance of Mask Dance (Sikkim)? – majestic bamboos
13) Which pass in Uttrakhand mansarowar – Lipulekh Pass
14) Residuary power were taken from which country- Canada
15) Which is first biosphere reserve established by GOI- Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
16) Ranji Trophy winner-
17) Which first computer became the technical foundation of the Internet- ARPANET
18) Chndragupta Maurya got which province in dowry?- (reign: c. 321 – c. 297 BCE
19) Which article have mention if Uniform civil code?- Article 44
20) Acid tastes Sweeter related question-
21) x²+y²+z² = 133, xy+yz+zx = 114 then x³+y³+z³=?
22) No. of triangles in the images –
23) Efficiency ratio A:B:C = 5:3:8. A,B,C together can complete the work in 30 days. A and B work for 20 days, in how many days C will complete the remaining work?
24) Distance b/w A and B is 800KM. A’s speed = 40kmph, B’s speed = 60kmph. Find distance from A’s side when they cross each other.
25) A person markup the price by 40%. If he sells 70% at on markup price and remaining at 40% discount then find the percentage profit.
26) A person bought two articles at Rs. 640. If he sells one at 14% profit and another at 14% loss then find out the difference b/w cost prices of articles.
All GK/GS questions SSC CGL tire 1 (4 and 6 june)
1) Indian national Association Founder –Surendranath Banerjee
2) South Africa President- Cyril Ramaphosa
3) Australian Open winner name- novak djokovic
4) Capital of Kazakhstan- Nur-Sultan
5) First CJI woman- Fatima biwi
6) G20 SAUMMIT Location-Argentina
7) Olympic council of Asia- Kuwait City, Kuwait
8) which country first established GST- France
9) Largest river island – Majuli (Brahmaputra River)
10) Boxing championship gold winner at finland- Kavinder Singh Bisht
11) Somnath temple attack ? – Mahmud of Ghazni
12) Tisco established- 1907
13) Sundari tree related question?
14) thoda sport dance related which state- Himachal
15) Credited with the discovery and identification of the electron- J. J. Thomson
16) malimath committee related- criminal justice system
17) Goa’s CM- Pramod Sawant
18) India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (Ind-Indo Corpat) Commences at- port Blair
19) FIRST FEMALE DGP OF POLICE- Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
20) Methylphenidate related question
21) Dry Ice related question?
22) metalloids related question?
23) wadiyar dynasty located- Mysore
24) Cost of Living Survey which Orgnization- Economist Intelligence Unit
25) Founder of facebook- Mark Zuckerberg
26)Committee related to decontrol of Sungar industry?- Rangarajan Committee
27) Number of Mahajanpada during 6 BC ? – Appox 22
28) Which of the kingdom don’t have Monrach?
29)Who is founder of Chaulakya Dynasty? – Pulakeshin -1
30) Who is the first woman Pm if the world- Srimau Bhandar Naike
31) Special Olympics 2019 were conducted ? – Abu dhabi
32) Tiger project launched?- Jim Corbett National Park,
33) Home Registration Assessment bill in which state? –
34) Who is the first SAARC lady president – Fatima Saed
35) Aldehyde related question?
36) hormone control other horomones?
37) Which instrument user dance of Mask Dance (Sikkim)? – majestic bamboos
38) Which pass in Uttrakhand mansarowar – Lipulekh Pass
39) Residuary power were taken from which country- Canada
40) Which is first biosphere reserve established by GOI- Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
41) Ranji Trophy winner-
42) Which first computer became the technical foundation of the Internet- ARPANET
43) Chndragupta Maurya got which province in dowry?- (reign: c. 321 – c. 297 BCE
44) Which article have mention if Uniform civil code?- Article 44
45) Acid tastes Sweeter related question-
46)Delhi sultanate Time period – 1206-1526
47) Centre state relation part and article- Article 245 to 255
48) Volleyball premier League- Chennai
49) First women CJL in high court- Leila Seth
50) Nanda devi in which state- Uttarakhand
51) Mithun Breed Related which state- Arunachal Pradesh
52) Protector of body WBC(White blood cells)
53)Who was called with nickname nagercoil krishnancoil Ramki?
54)One question related to “Motion of Independent”
55) Who is the founder of Jainism-Vardhamana Jnatiputra
56) Which pass divides J&K?
57)Which article enables a citizen to take constitutional remedy?
58)Who is the first lok pal of India- Court judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose
59)Who won a gold medal in boxing in Makran cup championship- Deepak Singh
60)First Muslim ruler who conquered almost all the India covering north to south
61)Ravindranath Tagore literature prize of 2019- Rana Dasgupta for his 2010 novel “Solo”
62)In Gallvanisation which layer formed on iron
63) Who was the Founder of Syed dynasty- Sayyid Khizr Khan
64) Who invented electromagnetic theory?
65)No one should left behind was slogan of which day?
66)Who is the director of BARC- Ajit Kumar Mohanty
67)Who is head of Niti Ayog?
68)What is the National game of China-Table tennis
69) President rule comes under which article?- Article 356
70) Which river flows in thar desert?- Luni
71) Battle of Buxar was held between?
72) Which of the following is the Tribe of West Bengal?
73) Which is the Highest point in Andaman?-Seddle peak
74) Bandipur wildlife sanctuary is situated in?- Karnataka
75) Ottam Thulal Folk dance?- Kerala
76) A prisoner’s scrap book- Lal Krishna Advani
77) When was Battle of Plassey held?-1757
78) Who won Abel Prize 2019?- Karen Uhlenbeck
79) Earth Day -22 april
80) What is mentioned in Article 61 of indian constitution?
81) Dhaman folk dance –Himachal pradesh
82) Mid Day Meal scheme was launched in which year?-1995
83) Who build Grant Trunk Road?- Sher shah shuri
84) Who is the brand ambassador of red bus?- MSD (Dhoni)
85) Who extended empire almost in the south?
86) Under which act has lok Adalat come into the force?
86) Jallianwala bagh novel khooni bashaki who written in english?
87) Slave of Mohammad Ghori who started the first dynasty of Delhi sultanate?
88) Indian who won the Nobel prize after mother Teresa?
89) What is the pH value of milk?
90) ISRO chairman at the time of launch of Mars Orbiter?
91) Which law ensure to move anywhere in India without restriction?
92) Longest damin India- Hirakund dam(Orissa)
93) Highest damin India- Tehri dam (Uttarakhand)
94) Which team scored highest T20 score against Ireland in Rajiv Gandhi Cricket Stadium?