RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE for the Candidates. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
DIRECTIONS (1-5):- A Company produces three different products namely food, drinks and cosmetic products. If total production of the company was same for all years and % production of three products in particular years given below, then answer the questions that follows:
1. In 2013, number of food products produced by the company is what percent more/less than cosmetic products produced in year 2016?
2. If total production in year 2017 was 1,20,000. Find the difference between number of food products produced in 2017 and drink products produced in 2014?
3. Find the ratio b/w number of cosmetic products produced in 2017 and number of food products produced in 2013.
(a) 1 : 4
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 2 : 1
(d) 3 : 4
(e) 4 : 1
4. The difference b/w food products and drink products produced by the company in 2015 is 15000. Find the average of food and cosmetic products produced by company in 2013?
5. Find the total production in 2018 if there is an increase of 10% in total production in 2018 as compared to previous year given that number of drink products produced in 2015 was 12000?
(e) None of these
6. In a college election between 2 students, 10% of votes cast were invalid. The winner got 70% of the valid votes and defeats the loser by 1800 votes. How many votes were cast in total?
(a) 4500 votes
(b) 6000 votes
(c) 5000 votes
(d) 4000 votes
(e) 5100 votes
7. In a school, 40% students are girls and rest are boys. 75% of the boys passed in the examination. If 80% of total 1200 students passed then find the number of girl passed in the examination?
8. A seller marks the price 50% above the cost price and gives 10% discount on an item. While selling, he cheats customer by giving 20% less in weight. Find his overall profit percent (approximate) ?
9. A container contained 60l milk. Out of this 6l of milk was taken out and replaced with water. This process was repeated two more times further. How much milk is now in container? (in litres)
10. In an alloy ‘A’, zinc & copper is in the ratio of 1 : 1. In the second alloy ‘B’, the same element are in the ratio 3 : 5. If these two alloys mixed to form a new alloy in which zinc and copper is in the ratio 2 : 3, find the ratio in which alloy ‘A’ and alloy ‘B’ are mixed?
(a) 2 : 3
(b) 3 : 2
(c) 1 : 4
(d) 4 : 1
(e) 3 : 1
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|