RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of various banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely FREE for the Candidates. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
1. B is 60% less efficient than A and complete a piece of work in 45 days, A and B start work together and after 9 day both left the work and C complete the remaining of work in 9 day then find in how many days work will be completed, if all three work together?
(a) 9 days
(b) 8 days
(c) 7 days
(d) 5 days
(e) 4 days
2. Bharti borrowed Rs. 37500 on compound interest with agreement that, he will not pay amount after 2 years with interest then the rate of interest increase by 5% as earlier interest rate. If Bharti paid Rs. 12093.75 as total compound interest after two years. Then find how much amount Bharti have to pay after two years for completing his entire borrowing?
(a) Rs. 58000
(b) Rs. 52000
(c) Rs. 42000
(d) Rs. 45000
(e) Rs. 54000
3. A shopkeeper marked up the price of a mobile phone by 40%, if he increases the discount from 5% to 10%, the profit would decrease by 1400 Rs. how much profit shopkeeper would earn if he gives a discount of 20% on the marked price?
(a) 1800 Rs.
(b) 1200 Rs.
(c) 2800 Rs.
(d) 2200 Rs.
(e) 2400 Rs.
4. Train X crosses a pole with a speed of 24 m/s in ‘t’ seconds. Train Y crosses a platform of 60 m length in ‘2t’ seconds with a speed of 30 m/s. if Length of train Y is twice then that of train X. Find the length of train Y?
(a) 60 m
(b) 120 m
(c) 240 m
(d) 90 m
(e) 150 m
5. A jar full of whisky contains 40% alcohol. A part of this whisky is replaced by another containing 19% alcohol and now the percentage of alcohol was found to be 26%. The quantity of whisky replaced is :
Directions (6-10): The following line graph shows the total number of tyres of five different vehicles sold by two companies Ralco and Naylon in year 2008 respectively.
The table shows per piece marked price of tyres decided by two company Ralco and Naylon respectively.
6. If company Ralco provides 10% discount on each type of tyre and Naylon provides no discount on any type of tyre, then the total selling price of sold tyres of Motor bike and Car together by Ralco is approximately what percent of that by Naylon?
7. If company Naylon provides 20% discount on every tyre to its customers, it may get a profit of 25% on every tyre. Find the total cost price of tyres of Scooty and Bus (per piece) together sold by company Naylon.
8. Company Ralco gives some discount (in percentage) on each tyre of Truck and Bus and sells these two products for Rs.360 and Rs.270 per piece respectively. Find the average of the percentage value of the two discounts offered by Ralco.
9. Due to mistake made by packing employees during packing, the number of tyres of Scooty and Car of company Naylon get interchanged. After this company Naylon gives 10% and 20% discount on the marked price of these two products respectively. Find the change in total selling price of these two products after interchange and before interchange of tyres if same discounts i.e. 10% and 20% respectively on marked price of each tyre of Scooty and Car were given by company Naylon before interchange of quantity.
(a) Rs.475 thousands
(b) Rs.470 thousands
(c) Rs.457 thousands
(d) Rs.575 thousands
(e) Rs.465 thousands
10. Company Ralco gives two successive discounts of 10% and 20% on marked price of tyres of both Scooty and Bus. If it sells these two types of tyres on the discounted price, gains a profit of 20% and 25% on each (per piece) respectively. Find the difference between cost price of these two types of tyres.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|