RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical ability and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite simple. So, here we are providing you with the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. A book seller makes a profit of 50/3% by selling a commodity at a certain price. If he sells at Rs 3 more, he would gain 1/3rd of its CP. Find initial selling price of article.
(a) Rs 22
(b) Rs 21
(c) Rs 18
(d) Rs 24
(e) Rs 25
2. There are two bags – A & B. Bag – A contains 3 red and 8 green balls and Bag – B contains 4 red, 7 green balls. If one bag is chosen at random then find probability of getting one red ball.
3. Hitesh invest 1800 Rs at rate of 5% and x% per annum in ratio 4 : 5 respectively. At the end of 2 year, he will get total Rs 160 as SI. Find value of x
4. Sumit can swim 12 km upstream and 16 km downstream in 5 hours. If ratio of speed of stream to that of speed of Sumit in upstream is 1 : 2, then find the speed of Sumit in still water.
(a) 6 km/hr
(b) 5 km/hr
(c) 4 km/hr
(d) 8 km/hr
(e) 7 km/hr
5. 3 years ago, Average age of father and his son was 36 years. Present age of mother is 3 years less than twice of the age of son and ratio of mother’s age 3 years later to the father’s age 4 years ago is 24 : 25. Then, find the present average age of family ?
(a) 39 years
(b) 44 years
(c) 36 years
(d) 41 years
(e) 43 years
Directions (6-10): Study the following graph carefully and answer accordingly:
The following graph shows the percentage profit of two companies over the years.
6. If the expenditure of company B in 2015 was Rs. 350 lakhs and the income of company B in year 2015 is equal to the income of company B in year 2017 then find the expenditure of company B in year 2017?
7. If the expenditure of company B in year 2012 is Rs. 500 then income of company A in same year is?
(a)Rs. 620 lakhs
(b)Rs. 560 lakhs
(c)Rs. 720 lakhs
(d) Can’t be determined
(e) None of these
8. In how many years the percentage of expenditure with respect to the income of company A was less than sixty percent?
9. If the expenditure of company A and company B in year 2015 was equal and income of each company was Rs. 276 lakhs, what was the total expenditure(approx.) of both companies in year 2015?
(a) 140 lakhs
(b) 200 lakhs
(c) 160 lakhs
(d) 150 lakhs
(e) 155 lakhs
10. If the income of company B in year 2013 is Rs. 620 lakhs and expenditure of company A in year 2015 is Rs. 300 lakh, then find the ratio of the expenditure of company B in year 2013 to the income of company A in year 2015?
(a) 70 : 99
(b) 80 : 89
(c) 89 : 80
(d) 99 : 80
(e) 80 : 99
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|