RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of various banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely FREE for the Candidates. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
1. The difference of the areas of two squares drawn on 2-line segments of different lengths is 32 cm². Find the length of the greater line segment, if one is longer than the other by 2 cm.
(a) 9 cm
(b) 12 cm
(c) 10 cm
(d) 8 cm
(e) 6 cm
2. If a sum is compounded annually at rate of 100/9% for two years and CI for 2nd year is Rs. 70. Then find the sum?
(a) Rs 600
(b) Rs 676
(c) Rs 567
(e) Rs 500
3. A part of Rs. 9600 is invested at a 5% annual return, while the remainder is invested at 3% annual return. If the annual income from both portion is the same, what is the total income from the two investments.
(a) Rs. 380
(b) Rs. 320
(c) Rs. 440
(d) Rs. 360
(e) Rs. 520
4. A child is asked to pick up 2 balloons from a box containing 10 blue and 15 red balloons. What is the probability of the child picking, at random, 2 balloons of different colors?
5. In how many ways can 5 prizes be distributed to 8 students if each student can get any number of prizes?
Directions (6-10): Study the following table and answer the given questions
Given below is the table showing the persons who attended the seminar from 5 villages M, N, O, P and Q. There are some literates and Some illiterate persons who attended the seminar, studying the table and answer the following questions.
Note: Total persons who attended seminar = Total illiterate + Total Literate.
(Male + Female)
Literate : Illiterate
Literate : Illiterate
|M||14700||6 : 5||4200||24 : 25|
|N||9600||5 : 3||1500||31 : 17|
|O||6300||2 : 1||3000||40 : 23|
|P||9600||5 : 7||2000||19 : 29|
|Q||13000||9 : 7||4500||83 : 47|
6. What is the difference between illiterate men from village M and O together and village N and Q together
7. Illiterate men from village P and M together who attended seminar are what percent more or less than the total literate person from village N and O together
8. What is the ratio of literate female from village O to the illiterate female from village
(a) 2 : 3
(b) 4 : 3
(c) 5 : 2
(d) 5 : 6
(e) 7 : 6
9. What is the sum of illiterate women from village N and O and illiterate men from village M and Q together.
(e) None of these
10. Sum of illiterate men from village M and P together and literate women from village N and O together are what percent of total people from village M and N together. (approximately)
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|