RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical ability and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite simple. So, here we are providing you with the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. A distorted 5 kg weight actually measures 4.5 kg. If a shopkeeper uses this weight for selling of goods and professes to sell good at 20% profit, then find his overall profit in the whole transaction.
2. Ratio of efficiency of A and B is 4 : 5. ‘A’ and ‘B’ together worked for 6 days and then ‘A’ left and ‘B’ completed the remaining work in 2 days more. If total amount allocated to complete the work is Rs.9600, then find the share of A and B respectively.
(a) 3600, 6000
(b) 7000, 2600
(c) 6000, 3600
(d) 4600, 5000
(e) 2600, 7000
3. There are two vessel A and B containing mixture of milk and water in the ratio 5 : x and 8 : 15 respectively. Vessel A contains 48 L of mixture. 12 L of mixture from vessel A is replaced by 23 liter of mixture from vessel B. Final ratio of milk to total mixture in vessel A become 23 : 59. Find value of x.
4. Two trains A and B started to move towards each other from P and Q respectively and they meet after 4 hours. In the time A reaches Q, B covers 100 km more distance after reaching P. Speed of A and B is in the ratio 2 : 3. Find the speed of train A.
(a) 25 km/hr
(b) 20 km/hr
(c) 15 km/hr
(d) 18 km/hr
(e) 22 km/hr
5. Two boats A and B are 120 km apart in a river and they start to move towards each other and meet after 6 hours. If ratio of speed of boat in still water to downstream speed of boat is 5 : 6, then find the speed of boat in still water. (Consider speed of both boat in still water is same)
(a) 9 km/hr
(b) 7 km/hr
(c) 6 km/hr
(d) 8 km/hr
(e) 10 km/hr
Directions (6-10): What value will come in place of question mark (?) in the given questions?
Watch SQUARE and CUBE Tricks
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|