RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the English Language section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz is totally FREE. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz has important English Language Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below them. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.
Our bodies are like rechargeable batteries using the Earth and the Universe to recharge. The Earth helps us to heal and gives us everything we need to survive, and works with the Universe to connect to a spiritual energy that keeps our bodies moving on a daily basis. We have a constant flow of energy from our feet to our minds.
Energetic Healers believe that with this flow of energy, the body can heal itself naturally. We are all made up of flesh, blood and bones. But the physical body is just the beginning of the story. Thousands of years ago Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) introduced the ancients to the meridian system and the energy chakra vortexes. Modern science and physics (in the last 100 years) reassures us that everything is made up of energy.
Medical practitioners are also recognizing the benefits of energy healing. According to a 2007 survey, 800 hospitals in the United States have begun to use Reiki, a popular form of energy healing. When unblocked, energy fields make it easier to focus and maintain a positive outlook, which will encourage the body to restore itself naturally. There is comfort and validation in knowing that the ancients and modern science are both right.
Humans are, at the core, actually vibrating in unique electromagnetic waves. All physical health problems, emotional disturbances, and financial issues are related to energy blocks or imbalances. The majority of people are experiencing major stressors in life due to a demanding, hectic lifestyle. This causes disruptions in the body and can lead to physical problems like insomnia and mood swings. More people are beginning to understand that they see positive changes by focusing on the healing of the body’s energy.
- According to the passage, how energy of the body can be restored?
(I) by being emotionally strong.
(II) by not involving in conflicts of others.
(III) by adopting positive attitude towards life.
(IV) by leading a relaxed life.
(a) Only (I) and (III)
(b) Only (II) and (IV)
(c) Only (I), (III) and (IV)
(d) Only (II), (III) and (IV)
(e) All are correct
- What is the main idea of the author behind the passage?
(a) encouraging human well- being
(b) connecting to the earth and universe.
(c) maintaining a balance between body and mind.
(d) Focus on healing of body’s energy.
(e) Knowing the ancient and modern science.
- Which of the following sentences is incorrect in context of the passage?
(a) Universe helps us to connect with the spiritual energy.
(b) Physical body comprises flesh, blood and bones.
(c) Only earth helps to keep the body moving.
(d) Reiki is a modern way of energy healing used in U.S.
(e) Hectic lifestyle is responsible for various physical problems.
- Which of the following is/ are the correct sentence (s) as per the passage?
(I) Energy flows in each and everything.
(II) Modern method is more powerful than ancient regarding the restoration of energy.
(III) Chinese introduced the ancient method of energy healing.
(a) Only (I)
(b) Only (II)
(c) Only (II) and (III)
(d) Only (I) and (III)
(e) All ae correct.
- Which of the following is similar in meaning to the word ‘validation’ as used in the passage?
Directions (6-10): Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
- The English-speaking world’s favourite _______cinema channel has finally come to India, part of a global push into 130 markets that has _______excluded China.
- The Centre might be forced to suspend further ________of the fiscal deficit as well as squeeze every last penny through better tax collection and more ________from the PSUs.
- The guidelines explicitly ________the business of payment banks and small finance banks to _______that — payments and small finance.
- The guidelines for payment banks may be of particular significance to a number of payment service_______, such as mobile phone companies, that offer payment ________through mobile wallets.
- In a _______under-banked country like ours, any move to ________financial inclusion is welcome.
(c)vastly , deepen
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|