RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of various banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely FREE for the Candidates. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer.
Directions (6-10): Study the following bar-graph carefully to answer the following questions.
Bar-graph shows number of books sold by three shopkeepers i.e. X, Y and Z in thousands in 5 different years.
6. No. of books sold by Shopkeeper X in year 2010 and 2012 together is what percent more/less than total no. of books sold by shopkeeper Z in year 2011 and 2014 together?
7. No. of books sold by shopkeeper Y in 2010 is 20% more than no. of books sold in 2009 and no. of books sold by shopkeeper Z in 2009 is 25% less than that of sold in 2010. Then find no. of total books sold by Y and Z in 2009?
8. What is difference between total no. of books sold by shopkeeper Y in year 2012, 2013 and 2014 together and by shopkeeper Z in year 2010, 2011 & 2012 together?
9. Ratio of total no. of books sold in year 2011 to that sold in 2015 is 2 : 3 and no. of books sold by Y in 2015 is 40% more than no. of books sold by X in 2014. Then total no. of books sold by X & Z together in 2015 is what percent of the total no. of books sold in 2011?
10. Average no. of total books sold by Y and X together in both the year 2011 and 2012 are how much more/less than average no. of books sold by Z in year 2010 and 2014 together?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|