RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are asked in exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
- Cost price of two articles ‘A’ and ‘B’ is equal and ratio between marked price of article of ‘A’ and ‘B’ is 6 : 7. Shopkeeper allows 20% discount on article ‘B’ and 15% on article ‘A’ and difference between profit earn on article to article ‘B’ is Rs. 540. Find the difference between marked price of article ‘B’ and cost price of article ‘A’ if article ‘A’ is marked 20% above its cost price?
- Three farmers A, B and C have mixture of potassium and Urea in the quantity of (P + 24) kg, (P + 44) kg and (P + 64) kg respectively. Ratio between potassium to Urea in the mixture A, B and C have is 2 : 3, 3 : 2 and 3 : 7 respectively. If A and B used 20% and 40% their mixture for their field, then remaining quantity of mixture become equal. Find the quantity of potassium in the mixture that all three farmers have initially respectively?
(a) 24 kg, 30 kg, 48 kg
(b) 50 kg, 30 kg , 48 kg
(c) 48 kg, 30 kg, 30 kg
(d) 24 kg, 48 kg, 30 kg
(e) 24 kg, 48 kg, 56 kg
- Tom started a business in the year 2014 by making an investment of Rs. 36000. In 2014 he added additional amount of Rs. 14000 and Sandy and Eddy joined him with the capital of Rs. 24000 and Rs. 48000 respectively. If at the end of year 2016, total profit is Rs. 22750, then find the difference between profit share of Tom and Eddy?
(a) 3250 Rs.
(b) 3650 Rs.
(c) 3850 Rs.
(d) 3050 Rs.
(e) 2850 Rs.
- Ron invested an amount in the ratio of 25 : 23 on C.I for two years at 10 % p.a. and on S,I for three years at 8% p.a. respectively. If difference between interest earned on S.I is Rs. 108 more than interest earned on C.I., then find how much interest Ron can earn if he lends total amount he have on C.I for two years at 10% p.a.?
(a) 8648 Rs.
(b) 8448 Rs.
(c) 8248 Rs.
(d) 8048 Rs.
(e) 7848 Rs.
- The amount Invested by Sandy in a business is 3.5 times of the amount invested by Eddy in the same business and the ratio of time period for which the investment is made by Eddy and Sandy is 3 : 1. If the total investment of Eddy and Sandy together is Rs. 54000 and the profit share of Eddy is Rs 2400 less than his investment. Then, find the difference between the profit share of Eddy and Sandy?
(a) Rs. 1400
(b) Rs. 1600
(c) Rs. 1800
(d) Rs. 2000
(e) Rs. 2400
Directions (6-10): Table given below shows total population of six cities and percentage of males out of total population in each city. Read the data carefully and answer the following questions.
- Find the average female population in the cities B, C, D and F together?
- Find the difference between average of male population in city A and E together and the average of female population in city A and E together?
- Male population in city F is what percent of female population in city C?
- Out of male population in city A, 10% are senior citizens. If out of total population 20% are senior citizen, then females of city A who are senior citizens is what percent of the total female population of city A.
10.Out of total female population of city ‘D’, females who are graduated are 32% less than females who are not graduated. Find total number of females of city ‘D’ who are graduated?
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2023 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2023
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|