Reasoning Quiz for IBPS PO PRE
Reasoning Quiz to improve your Reasoning for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam Reasoning, IBPS PO Reasoning , IBPS Clerk Reasoning , IBPS RRB Reasoning, LIC AAO , LIC ADO, and other competitive exams.
Some D is E. All E is F. No F is G. Some G is H. All H is I.
All book is copy. Some book is fan. All fan is bottle. No bottle is laptop. All cup is laptop.
Some M is N. Some N is O. All O is P. All P is Q. No Q is R.
Some A is B.
No B is C.
All C is D.
No D is E.
I. Some A is D.
II. Some B is E.
III. Some B is D.
IV. Some A is not C.
Some cat is dog.
All dog is cow.
No cow is hen.
All horse is hen.
I. Some cat is cow.
II. Some cat is not hen.
III. No dog is hen.
IV. No horse is cow.
Directions (6-10): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and Give answer:
(a) If the data in Statements I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in Statements II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(b) If the data in Statements II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in Statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(c) If the data in Statements I alone or in Statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(d) If the data in both the Statements I and II are not sufficient to answer the question.
(e) If the data in both the Statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
Q6. How is ‘last’ coded in that code language?
- ‘heavy rains last night’ is coded as ‘na ke ja lo’ and ‘finished last in race’ is coded as ‘so lo to pa’.
- ‘the furniture should last’ is written as ‘do wi lo be’ and ‘give me last chance’ is written as ‘lo fa ra qi’.
Q7. Is A brother of B?
- D is mother of B and B is son of C. C is father of A.
- E is sister of A and F is brother of A.
Q8. How many kilometers did Karan drive today?
- Karan correctly mentions that he drove less than 20 km but more than 14 km today.
- Karan’s friend correctly mentions that Karan drove more than 10 km but less than 16 km today.
Q9. Which directions is Shilpa facing?
- If Meeta who is currently facing South, turns 90o towards her left, she would face the same direction as Shilpa.
- If Uday who is currently facing North, turns 90o towards his left, he would face a direction just opposite to the direction Shilpa is facing.
Q10. Among five friends seated in a straight-line facing North, is B sitting at the extreme left end?
- B& D are immediate neighbors of each other. Similarly, E & C are also immediate neighbors of each other. A sit exactly in the middle of the line.
- A who sits exactly in the middle of the line is second to the left of C. B is not an immediate neighbor of A.
You Can Read This Also:
- More Reasoning Quizzes
- Get Free PDFs
- 60 Days Study plan to Crack SBI PO 2019| Topic wise Quizzes
- Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account