Road map for 2030 by India-UK
Team Ambitiousbaba are here with a Current Affairs Special Series. In this series, candidates will be introduced to current affairs topics daily, which will not only improve their general awareness but also will ensure that the candidates do not lack in any current affairs topic. Today’s Current Affairs topic is “Road map for 2030 by India-UK”
As UK’s PM visited India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the United Kingdom’s Boris Johnson discussed the focal talking points of an immediate end to the violence in Ukraine, deepening of climate and energy partnership, and keeping the Indo-pacific region “free and open”.
The British PM started his two-day India visit from Gujarat, PM Modi’s home state. The two countries signed a new defence cooperation agreement and agreed to look for completing a free trade deal by the end of the year. Both countries reviewed progress made in implementation of ‘Roadmap 2030’ and also set some goals for future.
Top ten points on the India-UK meet:
- India emphasized on dialogue and diplomacy in Ukraine for an immediate ceasefire and resolution of the problem. India also repeated the importance of respect for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of all countries.
- Boris Johnson’s India visit is considered as very important since he met Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv very recently. The UK has been suggested Russia to end violence in the country. It has also made sanctions on Russia.
- PM Boris Johnson’s has visited India during ‘Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ (75th year of India’s independence) which made it historic moment. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi welcomes the UK’s judgment to join the Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative. Johnson replied that he was overwhelmed with India’s welcome.
- Both nations consorted on the need for a free Indo-Pacific region. United Kingdom may deepen their cooperation including their shared interest in keeping the Indo-Pacific open and free.
- UK PM said that the partnership between India and Britain is one of the deepening friendships of our times.
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced that Britain is ready to help India for building its own fighter jets.
- The two countries have signed the new partnership “a decades-long commitment” as they agreed on “shared interest in keeping the Indo-Pacific open and free”.
- PM Modi also aroused concerns over Afghanistan, as Afghan territory must not used to scatter terrorism in other countries.
- The two countries agreed to speed up progress in terms of free-trade agreement.
- The British PM has also notified that, he never seen the relationship as good as now.
About United Kingdom:
UK is made from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It is an island nation territory in northwestern Europe.
PM: Boris Johnson
Currency: Pound Sterling
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|