RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Analysis & Review 2019
RRB has started conducting the CBT-1 Exam for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts from 22nd May 2019 onwards. Now the RRB JE CBT-1 exam 1st shift is over and students are eagerly waiting for the RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Analysis & Questions Asked in the exam. So in this Article we are providing the complete RRB JE CBT-1 2019 Exam Analysis and Review. You will get some idea from here for next shift or Upcoming RRB JE CBT -1 Exam.
RRB has announced 13487 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE (IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).
RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Pattern
- The RRB JE Exam comprises Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will be in English and other languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- First Stage CBT will be conducted for 90 Minute, total 100 questions will be asked.
- There shall be two stages Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration).
|Section||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|General awareness and Current Affairs||15|
RRB JE Exam Schedule 2019
|Shift -1||Shift -2||Shift -3|
|Reporting Time||7.15 AM||10.45 AM||2.15 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9.00 AM||12.00 PM||04.00 PM|
RRB JE 22nd May Exam Analysis – All Shifts
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts RRB JE Examination in three Shifts. A huge number of candidates appeared in RRB JE Examination in three shifts and here we have mentioned RRB JE 22nd May 2019 Paper Analysis as per the candidate’s feedback.
RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews 2019
|RRB JE Exam 2019||Exam Analysis & Reviews|
|22nd May 2019||Click Here|
|23rd May 2019||Click Here|
|24th May 2019||Click Here|
|25th May 2019||Click Here|
|26th May 2019||Click Here|
|27th May 2019||Click Here|
|28th May 2019||Click Here|
|29th May 2019||Click Here|
|30th May 2019||Click Here|
|31st May 2019||Click Here|
|1st June 2019||Click Here|
|2nd June 2019||Click Here|