RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Analysis & Review 2019 : Shift-1
RRB has started conducting the CBT-1 Exam for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts from 22nd May 2019 onwards. Now the RRB JE CBT-1 exam 1st shift is over and students are eagerly waiting for the RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Analysis & Questions Asked in the exam. So in this Article we are providing the complete RRB JE CBT-1 2019 Exam Analysis and Review. You will get some idea from here for next shift or Upcoming RRB JE CBT -1 Exam.
RRB has announced 13487 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE (IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).
RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Pattern
- The RRB JE Exam comprises Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will be in English and other languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- First Stage CBT will be conducted for 90 Minute, total 100 questions will be asked.
- There shall be two stages Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration).
|Section||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|General awareness and Current Affairs||15|
RRB JE Exam Schedule 2019
|Shift -1||Shift -2||Shift -3|
|Reporting Time||7.15 AM||10.45 AM||2.15 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9.00 AM||12.00 PM||04.00 PM|
RRB JE 22nd May Exam Analysis – All Shifts
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts RRB JE Examination in three Shifts. A huge number of candidates appeared in RRB JE Examination in three shifts and here we have mentioned RRB JE 22nd May 2019 Paper Analysis as per the candidate’s feedback.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Moderate||18-20|
RRB JE Exam Analysis : General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Intelligence & Reasoning is taken lightly by many aspirants which should not be the case. This section is scoring, all you just need is accuracy and speed to attempt.
RRB JE Reasoning Questions in Shift-1
- Missing num 2,….,8,13,19,43
- 12: 40::20: ?
Take a look at the topic wise distribution of questions in RRB JE exam analysis:
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|Seating Arrangement (Circle & Linear)||2||Moderate|
|Odd one out||2||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Review : Mathematics
In RRB JE Exam 2019, Mathematics was of easy-Moderate Level. Most of the questions were based directly on Formulas and some were calculative.
Mathematics of RRB JE consists of both arithmetic and advance maths. The questions asked as seen in the RRB JE Exam analysis, are distributed equally among different topics.
RRB JE Maths Questions In Shift-1
- Trigonometry and CI questions were there like, difference B/w CI and Si given.
- radii of cylinder and sphere same…height of cylinder given…find ratio of their volume.
- 2 year si and ci given …find rate.
The distribution of questions can be seen from the below table.
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|Ratio & Proportion||2||Easy|
|Number System (HCF/LCM)||2||Easy|
|Time and Work||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time, Speed and Distance||2||Easy-Moderate|
RRB JE Exam Review : General Science
|Topics||No. Of Questions|
|3||Life Science (Biology)||8-10|
RRB JE Exam Analysis : General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- Sports, General scientific and technological developments etc.
General Awareness contributes a total of 15 questions in RRB JE exam. The overall level can be said to be easy.
RRB JE GA Questions In Shift-1
1.Who was Father of Great Emperor Akbar?
2.Which among the following is the recent film of actress Alia Bhatt?
3. Which among is the party of Jayalalitha from TamilNadu?
4. Who among the following is Australian Open Winner?
5.Who recognized ‘Fatehpur Shikri” as his capital?
6.Who among the following founded the city of Fatehpur Shikri?
7.Oddishi Dance form belons to which state among the following?
8.First Olympic Games where held in which among the following places?
9. Who’s is called with the Nick name “Krishnancoil Ramki”?
10. Which among the following is India’s national aquatic animal?
11. To whom is the credit given for Nagercoil Library founder?
12. Which among the following teams was IPL Runner up in 2017?
Ans. Pune supergiants
and 2 questions were from Sports
Here is the topic wise distribution:
|No of Questions||
RRB JE Exam Analysis : General Science for RRB JE Stage-1
RRB JE exam consists of a total of 30 General Science questions that can be said as a major portion for exam.
RRB JE Science Questions in Shift-1
1.Who discovered Malaria?
2.C2H60 is an ether, acid or alcohol?
3.What is the atomic number of Gold (Au)?
4.Where is the first insect Museum situated?
5. You are given a spherical lens and object is placed at infinity..then where will image form?
6. 2-3 questions from S.I. units
RRB JE Exam Analysis & Reviews 2019
|RRB JE Exam 2019||Exam Analysis & Reviews|
|22nd May 2019||Click Here|
|23rd May 2019||Click Here|
|24th May 2019||Click Here|
|25th May 2019||Click Here|
|26th May 2019||Click Here|
|27th May 2019||Click Here|
|28th May 2019||Click Here|
|29th May 2019||Click Here|
|30th May 2019||Click Here|
|31st May 2019||Click Here|
|1st June 2019||Click Here|
|2nd June 2019||Click Here|
RRB JE CBT-1 Exam Analysis & Review 23rd May 2019