RRB NTPC 2019 Application Status:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has release the application status link for those candidates who fill the application form. By the RRB NTPC Application Status 2019, candidates get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected. Candidates whose application form gets accepted are eligible to get the admit card. The RRB NTPC Application Status 2019 is going to be made available over login. User id and date of birth are required to check the form status. To check the detail of RRB NTPC Application Status 2019 check below given link.
If the application form gets rejected, then the application fee is not refunded in any case. The intimation is also sent on the registered contact details of the candidate related to the application status. Check the important dates of the RRB NTPC Application Status 2019 from the table given below.
Select your RRB to Print Application
How to Check RRB NTPC Application Status 2019
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to know the status of the filled application form.
- Click on the link provided on this page or go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the “RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 Application Status”.
- Then, choose the zone for which you have filled the application form.
- After choosing the RRB, enter the registration number and date of birth and click on the “Login” button.
- The current status of the application form is going to get displayed on the page.
- If it gets accepted it will show ” “Your application is provisionally accepted” as shown in the image below.
- In the case of the rejection of the form, the displayed status will be negative and the reason for the rejection is also mentioned.
Note: Candidates must note that in case of rejection of form, the application fee will not be refunded.
RRB NTPC Rejection of Form 2019
RRB does not release a rejection list for the candidates whose form has been rejected. The form status is available only over login. Candidates are required to enter user id and date of birth. With the form status, candidates get to know whether they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process or not. There can be many reasons which can lead to the form rejection. Check the pointers listed below to know the reason for the form rejection.
Reasons for the rejection of application form:
- Photograph Specifications: If the uploaded photograph is of incorrect specifications like photo captured in hat or goggles, not as per the specification laid by the RRB, black and white photo, etc.
- Eligibility conditions: Candidates who fill the application form without meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Submission of Multiple application forms: Candidates who have filled more than one application form can also lead to the rejection of form.
- Signature in capital letters: If the signature uploaded by the candidate is in capital or block letters.
- Debarred List: If the name of the candidate is in the debarred list then the application form will get rejected
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
The RRB NTPC Admit Card is going to be available to only those candidates who submit the application form on time. Candidates are also going to be intimated on their registered contact details related to the admit card. Candidates must note that no admit card will be sent to them via post. It will be only available in online mode at the official website of RRB. The admit card is released over login. To download the admit card, registration number and date of birth is required.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account