RRB NTPC Geography quiz for Stage I : 24/08/2019
Q1. Why the Earth is having its own atmosphere?
(d) Rotation of the Earth
Q2. A level of atmosphere which is composed partly of electrons and positive ions is called-
Q3. The transfer of minerals from top soil to subsoil through soil-water is called?
Q4. Which place is said to be the Manchester of South India?
Q5. Which state in India has the longest coastline?
Q6. Khangchendzonga National Park, also known as Kanchenjunga Biosphere Reserve, is located in ________.
(a) West Bengal
Q7. Shimla is the capital of which Indian State?
(c) Himachal Pradesh
Q8. What is the capital of Denmark?
Q9. Which planet is considered as the Dwarf planet?
Q10. The Indian State of Sikkim does not share a border with which neighbouring country?
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
You can also Read this:
- GK Capsule for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 : Download PDF from here
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
SBI PO 2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here