RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. A train of length 1.6 km crosses a pole in 3 min. Another train coming from opposite direction with speed of 50 km/h can cross first train in 90/41 min. Find length of train which has speed of 50 km/h.
(a) 1.4 km
(b) 1.2 km
(c) 1.8 km
(d) 3 km
(e) 2 km
2. In an election two candidates participated. If 20% of total voter did not cast their vote and 10% votes are invalid. If winner got 61% of total valid votes and won by 1584 votes. Find how many votes were invalid.
3. Area of a rectangular field is 144 m² and ratio of its length to breadth is 9 : 4. Find cost of fencing the field, if cost of wire which is to be fenced is 4 Rs/m?
(a) Rs 200
(b) Rs 216
(c) Rs 208
(d) Rs 202
(e) Rs 252
4. Difference between second year and third year CI for any sum is Rs 26.25. If rate of interest is 5% per annum, then find amount.
(a) Rs 8000
(b) Rs 8200
(c) Rs 9000
(d) Rs 10250
(e) Rs 10000
5. A town has a population of 8000, in which male are increasing with 4% per annum and female are increasing with 5% per annum. If at the end of a year, population of town becomes 8355. Find no. of male. (Total population = male + female)
Direction (6 -10): What will come in the place of question (?) mark.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|