RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
1. A semi-circular sheet of metal of diameter 28 cm is bent into an open conical cup. The depth of the cup is?
2. 2 men and 3 women working 7 hours a day finish a work in 5 days, 4 men and 4 women working 3 hours a day do the same work in 7 days. Find the number of days in which the same work is done by 7 men, only working 4 hours a day ?
3. A thief is spotted by a policeman from a distance of 200 metres. When the policeman starts the chase, the thief also starts running, Assuming the speed of the thief 10 km/hr and that of the policeman 12 km/hr, how far will the thief have run before he is over taken?
(a) 3 km
(b) 2 km
(c) 1 km
(d) 4 km
(e) 5 km
4. The number of balls in three baskets are in the ratio of 3 : 4 : 5. In which ratio the number of balls in first two baskets must be increased so that the new ratio becomes 5 : 4 : 3?
(a) 1 : 3
(b) 2 : 1
(c) 3 : 4
(d) 2 : 3
(e) 1 : 2
5. Ram’s monthly income is 15% more than that of Shyam. Shyam’s monthly income is 10% less than that of Sohan. If the difference between the monthly incomes of Ram and Sohan is Rs. 350, what is the monthly income of Shyam?
(a) Rs. 20000
(b) Rs. 11000
(c) Rs. 10050
(d) Rs. 10000
(e) Rs. 9000
Directions (6-10): What will come in place of the x in the following questions
6. 24% of 480 + 30% of 270 + 48% of 10 = x