RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. A piece of land came to a person through three middleman each gaining 20%. If the person purchased the land for Rs. 3,45,600 the original cost of the land was
(a) Rs. 1,00,000
(b) Rs. 1,50,000
(c) Rs. 1,75,800
(d) Rs. 2,00,000
(e)none of these
2. Anupma invested certain amount in three different schemes A, B and C with the rate of interest 10% per annum, 12% per annum and 15% per annum respectively. If the total interest accrued in one year was Rs. 3200 and the amount invested in scheme C was 150% of the amount invested in Scheme A and 240% of the amount invested in scheme B, what was the amount invested in Scheme B?
(e)None of these
3. 4 men and 16 women can complete piece of work in 10 days. 10 children and 12 women can complete the same work in 12 days. 5 children and 6 men can complete the same work in 15 days. Then in how many days will thrice the work can be completed by 6 men, 8 women and 20 children?
(a) 16 days
(b) 24 days
(c) 32 days
(d) 20 days
(e) None of these
4. If 3 is added to the numerator while 1 is subtracted to the denominator ratio becomes 5 : 4 while if one is added to the denominator and 5 is subtracted from the numerator the ratio becomes 2 : 3. What is the original fraction?
5. In an election there were only two candidates. 10% of total voters did not cast their votes and 60 votes were declared invalid. The winning candidate got 47% of the total votes of voter list and won the election by 308 votes. How many votes were cast in the election.?
Directions (6-10): Given below is the graph showing the number of students taking admission to two different institutes in the following given years.
6. What is the ratio of 150% of student taking admission in year 2013 from both institutes to the 125% of students taking admission in year 2015 from both institutes
(a) 36 : 55
(b) 55 : 57
(c) 53 : 57
(d) 46 : 53
(e) 51 : 57
7. In which year total number of students taking admission in both institutes together the second highest
8. Students taking admission in institute A in year, 2010 and 2012 together are what percent of students taking admission in institute B, in year 2013 and 2014 together, if in 2010 students taking admission in institute A is 20% more than students taking admission in 2011.
9. Students taking admission in institute A in year 2011, 2013 and 2014 together are what percent more or less than students taking admission in institute B in year 2012, 2013 and 2015 together.
10. What is the ratio of total students taking admission in institute B to the to students taking admission in institute A overall years —
(a) 23 : 27
(b) 53 : 54
(c) 20 : 23
(d) 49 : 43
(e) 53 : 57
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|