RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
1. The amount invested by P and Q is in the ratio 2 : 3 and that invested by P and R is 5 : 7. If the profit earned by P at the end of year is Rs. 76 less than that earned by R. Find the profit earned by Q.
(a) Rs. 95
(b) Rs. 228
(c) Rs. 285
(d) Rs. 380
(e) Rs. 114
2. There are 20 balls in a bag in which 6 balls are black, 5 are blue and rest are red in colour. Out of these balls, three balls are picked at random from the bag. Then, what is the probability that one is black, one is blue and one is red ?
3. A fraction is 100/3% more than the fraction formed by squaring numerator and denominator of fraction. Find the original fraction?
4. Raju and sunny together can complete the work in 16 days while Raju is 100/3% more efficient than sunny. If Sunny and Ritu together completed 75% of work in 12 days, then find in how many days Ritu alone can complete the work?
(a) 28 days
(b) 24 days
(c) 26 days
(d) 18 days
(e) 30 days
5. A shopkeeper sold an article A at 20% gain and another article B at 20% loss. Find her overall gain or loss percent if S.P. of both articles were same?
(b) 5% loss
(c) 5% gain
(d) 2.5% loss
(e) 2.5% gain
Directions (6- 10): What will come in place of question mark
6. ?, 272, 216, 168, 124, 82
7. 56, ?, 210, 735, 3307.5
8. 36, 182, 286, 356, 400, ?
9. 42, 66, ? , 186, 282, 402
10. 12, ?, 1048, 6294, 25180, 50362
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|