RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): Pie-chart given below shows percentage breakup of marks obtained by Shivangi in five different exams of 100 marks each.
1. How much marks scored by Shivangi in Maths, SST and Hindi together?
2. How much percentage of marks scored by Shivangi in Science, English and Hindi together?
3. Marks scored by Shivangi in Hindi is what percent less than marks scored by Shivangi in Science?
4. Marks scored by Shivangi is SST, Math and Science together is how much more than mark scored by her in English and Hindi together?
5. Find the ratio of marks scored by Shivangi in SST and Hindi together to marks scored by Shivangi in Maths and Science together?
(a) 9 : 10
(b) 10 : 9
(c) 8 : 9
(d) 15 : 14
(e) 21 : 20
6. A bucket contains 2 red Marbles, 4 blue Marbles and 6 Green Marbles. Two marbles are drawn at random. What is the probability that they are not of same color?
7. Train A crosses a platform of 98 m length in 24 sec. Another Train B of same length as Train A crosses a pole in 12 sec. If speed of train A is 20% more than speed of train B. Find length of train A.
(a) 80 m
(b) 65 m
(c) 70 m
(d) 75 m
(e) 90 m
8. Raj invested Rs. 15000 in scheme ‘A’ at rate of 18% p.a. simple interest for 3 years and Riya invested Rs. 18000 in scheme ‘B’ which offers 15% p.a. compound interest in 2 years. Find the difference between the interest earned from these two schemes?
(a) Rs. 2295
(b) Rs. 2400
(c) Rs. 2500
(d) Rs. 2345
(e) Rs. 2100
9. In how many different ways can letter of the word “COMPLAINT” be arranged in such a way that vowels occupy only the odd positions?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|