RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. Find time in which a sum of money becomes 8 times of itself if it becomes triple in 2 years p.a S.I ?
(a) 8 yrs
(b) 7 yrs
(c) 5 yrs
(d) 4 yrs
(e) 6 yrs
2. Q is 20% more efficient than P. Q work for ‘y’ days and is replaced by P who complete the remaining work in ‘y + 8’ days. Ratio of work done by P and Q is 3 : 2. Find in how many days will P and Q complete work, if they work together ?
3. A trader gave a discount of 20% on marked price and sold the product at 25% profit. What should be the discount percent on marked price of product if trader wants to earn 40% profit?
4. A 40 ℓ mixture contain water and milk in the ratio 3 : 2. How much milk must be added to the mixture such that amount of water and milk become equal in the mixture.
(a) 16 ℓ
(b) 24 ℓ
(c) 8 ℓ
(d) 4 ℓ
(e) 12 ℓ
5. Find the probability in which 4 boys and 3 girls can be seated in a row such that no two girls or boys sit together?
Directions (6-10): Table given below shows population of five villages and percentage of male, female and transgenders among them.
6. Total number of females in village ‘B’ and ‘D’ together is what percent more than total number of males in village ‘C’ ?
7. What will be the difference between number of males and females in village ‘A’ ?
8. Find the ratio of population of transgenders in village ‘C’ to population of male in village ‘B’?
(a) 9 : 10
(b) 7 : 8
(c) 3 : 4
(d) 27 : 32
(e) 3 : 59. Find the difference between males in village ‘E’ to females in village ‘D’ ?
10. Transgender population in village ‘A’ is what percent of the female population in village ‘B’ ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|