SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): What value should come in place of (x) in the following questions?
- I can finish a work in 15 days working 8 hrs a day. You can finish it in 20/3 days working 9 hrs a day. Find in how many days we can finish the work together, if we work 12 hrs a day ?
(a) 10/3 days
(b) 4 days
(c) 11/3 days
(d) 5 days
(e) 6 days
- From 2 places 60 km apart, A and B start towards each other at the same time and meet each other after 6 hours. Had A travelled with 2/3 of his speed and B travelled with double of his speed, they would have met after 5 hours. The speed of A is
(a) 4 km/h
(b) 6 km/h
(c) 10 km/h
(d) 12 km/h
(e) 8 km/h
- A bag contains one-rupee, 50 paise and 25 paise coins in the ratio 5 : 6 : 8. If the total amount of money in the bag is Rs. 210. Find the number of coins of each kind respectively.
(a) 105, 147, 168
(b) 104, 136, 176
(c) 106, 116, 156
(d) 108, 126, 146
- In an examination, a student scores 4 marks for every correct answer and losses 1 mark for every wrong answer. A student attempted all the 200 questions and scored in all 200 marks. The number of questions, he answered correctly was:
- Three partners A, B and C invested their amounts in ratio of 3 : 5 : 7. At the end of four months, A invests some amount such that, his total investment will be equal to C’s initial investment if C’s share in profit is Rs 3150. Then total annual profit will be ?
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|