Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quant 12 Nov 2022 Part -3
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains memory-based questions from SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 12th November 2022. This SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Direction (1-5): Simplify the following questions and give answer according to them.
6. A started a business with investment Rs. 5000 and after 6 months of starting the business B also joined with capital 8000. At the end of year annual profit of business was Rs. 7200. Find the profit share of B.
(a) Rs. 3200
(b) Rs. 4000
(c) Rs. 2800
(d) Rs. 3600
(e) Rs. 5000
7. In a 64 liter mixture of milk and water the ratio of water to milk is 3 : 5. If x liter water is mixed in this mixture, so the ratio of water to milk becomes 5 : 8. Find the value of x.
(a) 6 l
(b) 4 l
(c) 2 l
(d) 1 l
(e) 5 l
8. A is 20% more efficient than B who complete the work alone in 20 days. A work first two days alone, then find in how many days remaining work will be completed if both work together?
(a) 6 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 9 days
(d) 8 days
(e) 7 days
9. Speed of a boat in still water is 8 km/h. It takes 5 hours to go upstream and 3 hours downstream distance between two points. What is the speed of stream?
(a) 4 km/h
(b) 2 km/h
(c) 3 km/h
(d) 1 km/h
(e) 2.5 km/h
10. A shopkeeper marked an article 50% above its cost price and sells it for Rs.1200, if he gives a discount of 20% on marked price, Find out his profit?
(a) 100 Rs.
(b) 200 Rs.
(c) 300 Rs.
(d) 400 Rs.
(e) 500 Rs.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|