SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Reasoning 12 Nov Part – 2
Reasoning Ability plays a very crucial role in every competitive examination. With consistent practice, candidates can ace this section in examination. In this article, we bring to you SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Reasoning Ability Quiz to boost your preparation. This SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Reasoning Ability Quiz contains questions from SBI Clerk Prelims Exams 12th November 2022. This SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Reasoning Ability Quiz is absolutely FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Reasoning Ability Quiz. In order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams, aspirants must practice this SBI Clerk Pre Memory based Reasoning Ability Quiz.
Directions(1 – 5): Read the following information carefully and answer these questions:
A,B,C,D,E,F and G are sitting in a circle facing at the centre and having Dinner. G is not between Fand C. Fis to the immediate right of A. E is neighbour of A and D. B is second to the left of G.
1. Which of the following does not have the pair of persons sitting adjacent to each other?
2. Which of the following pairs has the second person sitting immediately to the right of the first?
(d) None of these
3. What is the position of F?
(a) Second to the left of C
(b) Second to the right of C
(c) To the immediate left of A
(d) To the immediate right of B
4. Who are the neighbours of B?
(a). A and F
(b). C and D
(c). F and C
(d). None of these
(e) B and A
5. Which of the following persons are sitting adjacent to each other in clockwise order as shown?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Seven people P, Q, R, S, T, U and V live on separate floors of a 7-floor building but not necessarily in the same order. Ground floor is as 1st floor, just above floor is as 2nd floor and so on until the topmost floor as 7th floor. V does not live on an odd numbered floor. Two floors gap between S and V, who lives above of S. There is one floor gap between R and T. Q lives just above the floor in which U lives. More than three floors gap between R and U. R lives above of the U’s floor. The number of floors above the P’s floor is same as below to the U’s floor.
6. How many floors gap between P and Q?
(e) None of these
7. Who among the following person lives on the 3rd floor?
(e) None of these
8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
9. The number of floors gap between U and V is same as the number of floors gap between Q and ___?
10. If all the persons are living in alphabetical order from top to bottom, then how many persons remain at the same position ?
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|