SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Qu iz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. A bag has seven red, four white and three green balls while another bag has five red, six yellow and three blue balls. A bag is selected at random and a ball drawn out of it, then find the probability that the ball drawn is red.
2. What will be the cost of fencing the rectangular field whose area is 486 sq. m. if the cost of fencing is Rs 11 per meter and length of the field is 50% more than the breadth of the field.
(a) Rs 1100
(b) Rs 990
(c) Rs 880
(d) Rs 770
(e) Rs. 660
3. Ranu and Parul invested in the ratio 7 : 8 in a business .They got an annual profit of Rs 34450. If Ranu withdrew her entire amount at the end of 9 months. Then find the difference between their share in profit?
(a) Rs 6400
(b) Rs 8180
(c) Rs 7150
(d) Rs 6400
(e) Rs 7560
4. What will be the difference between simple interest and compound interest at 10% p.a. on the sum of Rs 10,000 after 4 years?
5. A and B can finish a piece of work in 6 and 8 days respectively. If A and B work on alternate days, how much time will it take to complete the work if B start the work?
(a) 6 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 7 days
(d) 4 days
(e) 8 days
Directions (6-10): What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|