SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1– 5): Study the given table carefully and answer the questions.
Table shows the total population in six different cities and the ratio of literate to illiterate population and also the percentage of graduate out of literate population in each city.
|Cities||Population (in thousand)||Literate : Illiterate||Percentage Graduate out of literate|
|A||22||5 : 6||20%|
|B||16||3 : 5||35%|
|C||96||2 : 1||32%|
|D||20||2 : 3||25%|
|E||24||5 : 3||%|
1. Graduate population of city B and D together is approximately what percent more/less than graduate population of city A and E together?
2. Population of city C who are literate but not graduate is how much more than the average graduate population of city D and E together?
3. If the ratio of illiterate male to female in city B is 3:5 and ratio of graduate male to female population in city D is 2 : 3. Then find the ratio of total illiterate male in city B and graduate female in city D?
(a) 23 : 7
(b) 8 : 25
(c) 75 : 16
(d) 21 : 8
(e) 25 : 8
4. Illiterate population of city D is what percent of the Illiterate population of city ‘C’?
5. Literate population of cities A and B together is approximately what percentage of the population which are not graduate of city D?
Directions (6-10): What will come in the place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
6. 983, 1080, 886, 1177, 789, ?
7. 0, 6, 24, 60, ? , 210
8. 16, 16, 8, 24, 6, ?
9. 786, 1810, 2066, 2130, 2146, ?
10. 9, 5, 6, 14, ?, 488
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|