SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
1. In a library 30% books are in English, 50% books are in Hindi and the remaining 500 are in other languages. What is the total number of books in the library?
(e) None of these
2. A seller marks the price 50% above the cost price and gives 10% discount on an item. While selling, he cheats customer by giving 20% less in weight. Find his overall profit percent (approximate) ?
3. If age of P and R are added to twice the age of Q, the total becomes 59. It the ages of Q and R are added to thrice the age of P, the total become 68. And if the age of P is added to thrice the age of Q and thrice age of R, the total becomes 108, what is the total of ages of P, Q and R?
(a) 45 years
(b) 47 years
(c) 49 years
(d) 42 years
(e) 44 years
4. If average of first six numbers is 47.5 and average of last six numbers is 48.5 in a set of 11 numbers. Find the sixth no. if overall average was 47.
5. Sum of area of a circle and a rectangle is equal to 1166 sq.cm. The diameter of the circle is 28 cm. What is the sum of the circumference of the circle and the perimeter of the rectangle if the length of the rectangle is 25 cm?
(a) 186 cm
(b) 182 cm
(c) 184 cm
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
Directions (6 – 10): What will come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
6. 21, 46, 147, 604, ? , 18306
7. 56, 67, ? , 92, 106
8. 37, 118, 54, 103, ? , 92
9. ? , 13, 43, 177, 891
10. 9, 5, 9, 25, ? , 414
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|