SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
- A invests some amount in a scheme at the rate of 5% p.a. and B invests at the rate of 3% p. for the period of two years. If the total sum invested by A and B is 4000 and the simple interest received by both is same then find the amount invested by A.
(a) Rs. 1,300
(b) Rs. 1,500
(c) Rs. 2,500
(d) Rs. 2,700
(e) Rs. 2,100
- How many 5 letter words can be formed by using letters of “VALAR DOHAERIS” without repetition of letters in which only two vowels comes always.
- A sum is invested in a scheme offering C.I. at rate of 20% for first year, 25% for 2nd year and 10% for 3rd year. If difference between 3rd year interest and 2nd year interest is 825 Rs. then find the sum invested.
- A, B and C complete a work in 16 days working alternatively starting with A. If efficiency of A is 25% more than the efficiency of B and efficiency of C is 40% less than the efficiency of A then find the time taken by C to complete the whole work alone.
- Find the probability of choosing two even numbers from the set of natural numbers that are co-prime.
Directions (6-10): Given below the line graph shows number of cars (in ×1000) manufacture by three companies in all these years.
- If in 2017, 10% of car manufacture by Tata are defective, which is equal to the no. of car exported by Maruti in 2016 then what percent of Maruti cars were not exported in 2016.
- What is the difference between the total production of Tata cars in all these year and total. Production of Skoda cars in all these years.
- Car manufacture by Maruti in 2013 and 2014 together is what percent less or more than the cars manufactured in 2016 by all three cars.
- Percentage change in the manufacturing of cars by Maruti is what percent of percentage increase in the manufacturing of cars by Skoda in year 2017 over year 2013.
- Car manufactured in year 2013 and year 2017 are all either Black or white. Ratio between black and white cars in 2013 and 2017 is 6 : 7 and 17 : 13 respectively. Find the ratio of white cars manufactured in 2013 to Black cars manufactured in 2017
(a) 117: 209
(c) 105 : 136
(d) 31 : 53
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|