SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
Direction:-(1-5) Given table shows the number of students appeared the exam of S.B.I PO. Prelims, percentage of students appeared mains, number of females selected for interview and ratio between number of males to number of females appeared prelims exam form five cities.
Note: Percentage of students appeared for mains is w.r.t. to no. of students appeared prelims. Students selected for interview is out of students appeared for mains
- If in city L, 35/8 % student passed mains exam then, male student who appeared in interview from city L is what percent of total male student who appeared in prelims from city L
- In city N, only 1% of female students who appeared for prelims got final selection after interview. Selected female students after interview is 40% of total final selected students after interview. Find total number of students selected after interview..
- If in city J, 15% of total Males who appeared in prelims got selected for interview then the no. of females selected for interview are what % of the no. of males selected for the interview in city J?
- If in city K, ratio between number of male to no of female who appeared for mains is 7:6 and ratio between number of male to no. of females got selected for interview is 1:2. Then percentage of males selected for interview out of males appeared in prelims is what percent less/more than the percentage of females selected for interview out of total females appeared in prelims
- What is the difference between total males appeared prelims to the total females appeared prelims from all cities together.
Direction (6 – 10): What will come at the place of question mark(?) in the given number series.
- 9, 43, 169, 503, 1001, ?
- 79, 56, 75, 58, 71, ?
- 50, 53, 67, 100, 160, ?
- 162, 54, 36, ? , 48, 80
- 9, 5, 7, 22, 120, ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|