SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. In a 12 overs match, a team has scored at the run rate of 8.5 in first 10 overs. If team scored, 35 runs in last two overs, find the overall run rate of team in match.
2. Price of an article is mark up by 100/3% and after that a discount of 15% given on each article if list price of article is 20 then find the total profit on selling of 17 such articles.
(a) Rs. 34
(b) Rs. 2
(c) Rs. 12
(d) Rs. 26
(e) Rs. 15
3. A person brought some articles and sold 60% of them for the price he paid for total articles. He sold the remaining articles at 10% profit. Find his total profit percentage.
4. A man invested a sum in a scheme ‘P’ which offer 10% C.I.P.A. for 3 years and earn Rs. 1655. Find the interest earn by man, if he invested total amount he get from scheme ‘P’, in scheme Q which offer 8% S.I.P.A for 5 years.
5. Distance cover by a jeep in two hours is equal to the distance cover by a car in 3 hours. Train which is 100/3% more faster to a car, covers 240 km in 3 hours, then find the distance cover by jeep in 5 hours.
(a) 300 km
(b) 400 km
(c) 600 km
(d) 450 km
(e) 500 km
Directions (6-10):- In the table, the total number of eligible voters of 5 villages with % valid votes out of total casted votes are given . Answer the question based on following data –
Note: In each village, 10% eligible voters did not cast their votes and only two person stand in the election
|Village||Total voters||Valid votes|
6. Find ratio b/w number of invalid votes casted in village C to the number of valid votes casted in village B.
(a) 7 : 33
(b) 32 : 165
(c) 31 : 163
(d) 17 : 154
(e) None of these
7. If the winner got 52% of valid votes in village B. Find the no. of votes got by the person who lost?
8. Find the average number of valid votes of village A and village D together?
(e) None of these
9. Find the number of votes by which the winner won in the election if the person who lose got 40% of valid votes in village E?
10. Find how much more/less percent were the valid votes casted in village C in comparison to village A?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|