SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): Table given below shows total number of students in five different schools and ratio of boys and girls in each school. Answer the following questions based on given data-
|Schools||Total Students||Boys : Girls|
|A||1250||13 : 12|
|B||1500||13 : 17|
|C||1400||11 : 9|
|D||1350||8 : 7|
|E||1100||5 : 6|
1. What is the ratio between average number of boys in school A, C, E together to the average number in girls of school B and D together ?
(a) 33 : 35
(b) 32 : 37
(c) 31 : 39
(d) 39 : 31
(e) 37 : 32
2. Number of boys in school C is what percent more/ less than number of boys in school D?
3. In a school F, total number of students are 40% of school B and school D students altogether. If number of boys in school F is 650, find number of girls in school F?
4. Find ratio between total number of boys in school A, B and C together to total number of girls in school C, D and E together?
(a) 72 : 65
(b) 67 : 61
(c) 69 : 62
(d) 75 : 64
(e) 36 : 29
5. Total number of boys in school C is what percent of the total number of girls in school D?
6. A sphere of radius 8 cm is melted to form 8 cylinder of radius 4 cm. find height of cylinder?
(a) 16/3 cm
(b) 16 cm
(c) 14 cm
(d) 14/3 cm
(e) 18 cm
7. A sum of money of Rs. 8000 is invested at rate of 40% p.a. for 1 year. Find CI if rate is compounded quarterly.
(a) Rs. 3600
(b) Rs. 3712.8
(c) Rs. 3625.18
(d) Rs. 3576.8
(e) Rs. 4200
8. Bhagyashree prepare to lend 8000 Rs for 3 years at rate of 10% p.a. but at the time of lending he lends less amount due to which his total gain decreases by 450 Rs find the amount he reduced from the initial amount (in Rs)
9. A sell a mobile to B at 20% loss. Next day A change his mind and purchase the same mobile from B. But B sell it at 20% profit. If actual cost price of mobile is 12000 then find the total actual amount paid by A.
10. From a group of 5 men and 10 women a committee has to formed of 5 members in which at least 2 men are required. Find the number of ways to form the committee.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|