SBI PO Prelims 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams, such as the IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE for the Candidates. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
1. Find the probability of getting at most two heads if three unbiased coins are tossed simultaneously?
2. A thief robbed a shop and ran in a car at a speed of 60 km/h at 11:00 am. The Police located the position of thief and ran after him at 11:15 a.m. from shop in a car at 65 km/h. Find the time at which the thief will be caught?
(a) 2 : 00 p.m
(b) 3 :15 p.m
(c) 3 : 30 p.m
(d) 2 : 30 p.m
(e) 2 : 15 p.m
3. A, B and C can complete a work in 24 days, 15 days and 20 days respectively. If they all work together till the completion of work, find the share of B’s wage if total wage earned by three of them is Rs. 950?
(a) Rs. 480
(b) Rs. 300
(c) Rs. 400
(d) Rs. 450
(e) Rs. 360
4. A and B started a business with Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. If A withdrew Rs 4000 after 3 months, B added Rs. 3000 more after 5 months and C invested Rs. 51000 for last two months, find the share of B at the end of a year if the difference b/w A’s and C’s share of profit after a year is Rs. 3600?
(a) Rs. 55000
(b) Rs. 33000
(c) Rs. 45000
(d) Rs. 42000
(e) Rs. 28000
5. The difference b/w SI and CI on a sum of money invested for 2 years is Rs. 100 Find rate of interest per annum if sum of money invested is Rs. 15625?
(a) 5% p.a.
(b) 6.5% p.a.
(c) 8% p.a.
(d) 12.5% p.a.
(e) 9% p.a.
6. By selling two articles a man earns 15% profit on first article and 10% loss on second article. Find his overall gain% or loss% if C.P. of both articles were same?
7. How many four-digit numbers can be formed from digits 0, 2, 4, 6, 5, 1 such that each number is divisible by 5 and no repetition is allowed?
8. Find the height of equilateral triangle whose area is 36√3 sq. cm.?
9. A student gets +1 mark four each correct answer and (–1/4) mark for each wrong answer. If there were total 100 questions in a paper and a student scored 60 marks by attempting all question. Find the number of correct questions attempted by him?
10. The price of sugar increases by 20% and the consumption of a family decrease by 50/3%. Find the % change in the expenditure of family?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|