SBI PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
- Gomti express leave Delhi and is travelling at a speed of 240 kmph, 4 hours later another train, Lucknow mail, leave Delhi and it travelling in same direction as Gomti express if Lucknow mail will be 72 km ahead Gomti express in T hours and speed of Lucknow mail is 360 kmph, then find value of T?
(a) 6.6 hrs
(b) 8.6 hrs
- A and B can do a piece of work in x days and 3x/2 days respectively and C can destroy the same work in 3x days. If B and C work alternatively, starting with B, work get complete in 141 days. Find in how many days the whole work complete, if all three work together ?
(a) 16 days
(b) 18 days
(c) 14 days
(d) 12 days
(e) 10 days
- Andrew borrowed Rs. 12000 from John on C.I. at 10% per annum for three years and added some extra amount and lent to Sam on C.I. at 20% per annum for two year. If Andrew got Rs. 3948 more interest than interest got by John. Find how much extra amount was added by Andrew ?
(a) 6000 Rs.
(b) 4000 Rs.
(c) 5000 Rs.
(d) 8000 Rs.
(e) 9000 Rs.
- Marked price of two articles A and B is in the ratio of 8 : 9 and number of articles A and B purchased by a consumer is in the ratio of 5 : 8 respectively. If consumer got 25% discount on both articles and shopkeeper made a profit of 20% on article A and 100/9% on article B. Find the overall profit percentage of shopkeeper?
- Train X having length 130 m and train Y having length 145 m moving in opposite direction. They enter into a tunnel which have length equal to the sum of length of both trains. Trains meet after 10 second of entering in the tunnel. What percent of train X part is leave out the tunnel when it meet train Y if they have there speed in the ratio of 5 :6.
- Speed of a car is 175/9m/s and speed of bus is 100/7% less to speed of car, bus and car covered different distance in different interval of time and the sum of the time taken by them to cover their respective distances is10 hours but distance covered by bus is 80 km more than distance covered by car. If a train covered total distance which covered by car and bus together in 20/3hours, then find speed of train?
Directions (7 – 10): Bar graph given below shows total stock of three types of chocolates in a store on six days of week and line graph shows percentage of each type of chocolate sold on these six days of week.
- Munch chocolate sold on Tuesday and Thursday together are what percent of Crunch chocolate sold on Sunday and Saturday together?
- Find the ratio between Five stars sold on Monday and Crunch chocolate sold on Friday together to total available stock of Five stars chocolates on Friday and Saturday together?
(a) 33 : 70
(b) 70 : 33
(c) 208 : 403
(d) 209 : 320
(e) None of these
- What is the difference between Munch chocolate sold on Sunday, Monday & Friday altogether and Five stars chocolate sold on Thursday, Friday & Saturday altogether?
- Total available stock of Crunch chocolate on Sunday, Tuesday & Friday together is what percent more or less than total available stock of Munch chocolate on Thursday, Friday & Sunday together?