SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz 2022
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Study the table and answer the given questions.
Given table shows the numbers of bangles (in thousands) sold by 6 stores during 5 months
1. Out of the total number of bangles sold by store R in June, July and August together, 35% were made of gold. What was the total number of gold bangles sold by store R in June, July and August together?
2. What is the difference between the total number of bangles sold by store S in June and July together and the total number of bangles sold by store P in the same months together?
3. What is the average number of bangles sold by stores Q, R and T in May?
(a) 131 thousands
(b) 117 thousands
(c) 127 thousands
(d) 135 thousands
(e) 123 thousands
4. What is the ratio of the total number of bangles sold by stores S and T together in August to the total number of bangles sold by the same stores together in September?
(a) 9 : 13
(b) 7 : 9
(c) 11 : 13
(d) 9 : 11
(e) 7 : 11
5. The number of bangles sold by store Q increased by what per cent from June to September?
6. Two equal sums were lent, one at the rate of 11% p.a. for five years and the other at the rate of 8% p.a. for six years, both under simple interest. If the difference in interest accrued in the two cases is Rs 1008. Find the sum.
(a) Rs 11,200
(b) Rs 5,600
(c) Rs 12,600
(d) Rs 14,400
(e) Rs. 16,800
7. A can do some work in 24 days, B can do it in 32 days and C can do it in 60 days. They start working together. A left after 6 days and after 2 more days ‘B’ left the work and remaining work is completed by ‘C’ alone. How many days ‘C’ worked alone?
8. A dishonest dealer marks up the price of his goods by 20% and gives a discount of 10% to the customer. He also uses a 900-gram weight instead of a 1 kilogram weight. Find his percentage profit due to these maneuvers.
9. Find the probability of selecting a face card from a well shuffled pack of card given that 2 additional Joker card also counts as a face card.
10. Ranveer’s age is 4 times the present age of his son’s age. After 4 year the age of Ranveer become 3 time the age of his son’s age. If Ranveer’s wife age is 7/8 of his age then find out the average of present age of Ranveer’s wife and his son.
(a) 18 years
(b) 16 years
(c) 14 years
(d) 15 years
(e) 12 years
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|