SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the English Language section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is totally FREE. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz has important English Language Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words/phrases are suggested, on of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case.
Greenhouse gases are only _______________ (1) of the story when it comes to global warming. Changes to one part of the climate system can __________ (2) additional changes to the way the planet absorbs or reflects energy. These secondary changes are ____________ (3) climate feedbacks, and they could more than double the amount of warming accused by carbon dioxide alone. The primary feedbacks are ____________ (4) to snow and ice, water vapour, clouds, and the carbon cycle.
Perhaps the most well ____________ (5) feedback comes from melting snow and ice in the Northern Hemisphere.
- (a) whole
- (a) raise
- (a) sensed
- (a) due
- (a) done
Directions (6-10): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (e). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)
- This is turned out to be (a)/ one of our most successful projects (b)/ and we have made quite (c)/ a large profit from it. (d)/ No error (e)
- A non-banking financial company is a (a)/ financial institution similarly to a bank (b)/ but it cannot issue (c)/cheque books to customers. (d)/ No error (e)
- The scheme which will be launched (a)/ during the next 2 years (b)/ require an additional investment (c)/ of one hundred crores. (d)/ No error (e)
- Road developers unable (a)/ to complete their projects (b)/ on time will not be (c)/ awarded new ones. (d)/ No error (e)
- The data shows that (a)/ the unemployment rate has (b)/ raised to 6.1% (c)/ the highest ever in 5 years. (d)/ No error (e)
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|