SBI PO Prelims 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
1. Three partners A, B and C enter into a business by making investments in the ratio of 2 : 5 : 7. After one year, A added another 200/3% of his initial investment while C withdraws one-fourth, what A added. if at the end of second year difference between profit share of B and C is Rs. 8000, find the total profit?
(a) 54000 Rs.
(b) 60000 Rs.
(c) 64000 Rs.
(d) 84000 Rs.
(e) 72000 Rs.
2. If numerical value of percentage markup price, marked price per kg and percentage discount offered on marked price of a product are in the ratio 20 : 12 : 9 then find the percentage profit on the product.
3. Anil spends 25% of his monthly salary for his household expenditure and 12% on travelling. Out of the remaining, he spends 20% on clothes and saves the rest. If he saves Rs 2520 every month, what is his monthly salary?
(a) 2520 Rs.
(c) 2230 Rs.
(d) 2896 Rs.
(e) 2688 Rs.
4. A can do a piece of work in 10 days, B can do the same work in 12 days and C in 15 days. They all started working together, but A leaves the work after 2 days and B leaves the work 3 days before the work is completed. For how many days the work lasted?
(a) 9 days
(b) 10 days
(c) 7 days
(d) 9 days
(e) 4 days
5. In two alloys A and B the ratio of zinc to copper is 4 : 5 and 2 : 7 respectively. 9 kg of alloy A and 45 kg of alloy B are mixed together to form a new alloy. What will be the ratio of zinc to copper in the new alloy?
(a) 7 : 20
(b) 20 : 7
(c) 9 : 20
(d) 20 : 9
(e) 6 : 17
Directions (6-10): What approximate value should come at the place of the question mark (?) in following questions:
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|